general counsel is offline Registered User

draft party at my house- nick and the mods by satellite?

I have about 15 guys give or take coming to my house to watch the draft. About 12 different teams are represented in that group. Any shot that we can set up a satellite feed so i can have the mods available to discuss mock drafts, projected strategy and critical analysis on each pick. I have been bragging to all my friends that nick, among others on this board (me excluded, i dont know very much about the depth of the draft, only the top group and only the rams needs), knows ten times more than kipper and several of my buddies would love to hear a love feed of nick, bison, av, tx and of course, the wraith of jason go at it roundtable fashion.

Do the mods have exclusive contracts with Dez for services rendered for this type of gig or are they permitted to freelance. I can supply all the grog that anyone can consume, plenty of food and a personnel tour of the rams museum.

The draft requires full game day ritual of course, including full game gear and lighting up the entire set of rooms with rams neon lighting. We will play the anthem before kickoff and invoke all the positive karma possible by engaging in the ancient rites of ramming speed as the squad is on the clock.

One last thing. I heard a rumour that like kipper, nick has offered to shave his head if he gets all of the first 15 picks correct. Is that accurate?

ramming speed to all

general counsel

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: draft party at my house- nick and the mods by satellite?

Well, if Kiper has to shave his head, there'd be enough to knit a sweater for Haloti Ngata.

I suspect we'll have a lively chat room thing going on draft day, if that helps.

By the way, what are you serving, and will you be sending my portion via FedEx or UPS?

general counsel is offline Registered User

Av, for you, i have liverwurst on white bread with mayo, a side order of canadian bacon and a diet cream soda.

For the rest of the group, about 15 pounds of deli meat, turkey, turkey pastrami, roast beef, various cheeses, pickles, olives, potato salad and cole slaw, chips and dip, probably grilled shrimp, endless deserts.

Shots of mcallan 18 for everyone if the rams come back with the head of the hawk. I will probably break out the good scotch anyway if we get huff.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    Av, for you, i have liverwurst on white bread with mayo, a side order of canadian bacon and a diet cream soda.
    I just projectile vomitted.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Keep the scotch, whiskey, any liquor of brown color above 10% alcohol away from tx and he'll be just fine.