throwback week



Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    a.p.quinn is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    OR
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    7

    Drafting the right RB could fill multiple voids

    If the Rams pick the right back it'll be a smaller guy in the third or later. Someone who can block, fill slots as a receiver and be the number two halfback. Possibly be a return option in addition to Amendola. Although I wouldn't be against Ryan Mathews if he fell to the second (highly doubtful). It would have to be a change of pass back because that's the only way the Rams can get value. Jhavid Best, Dexter McCluster types. Get a guy to come in and do the Reggie Bush thang.

    Sorry if this is another dull concept, but I'm getting too excited for draft time and just need to vent some bulls**t.


  2. #2
    dave626's Avatar
    dave626 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mo.
    Posts
    253
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Drafting the right RB could fill multiple voids

    A scat back type is popular on the boards but I wonder what we would do if a lengthy injury happened to SJ. The load we put on our RB (60% of our offense at least), would be asking alot from a Bush type, and Darby. imo.

  3. #3
    thickandthin Guest

    Re: Drafting the right RB could fill multiple voids

    Quote Originally Posted by dave626 View Post
    A scat back type is popular on the boards but I wonder what we would do if a lengthy injury happened to SJ. The load we put on our RB (60% of our offense at least), would be asking alot from a Bush type, and Darby. imo.
    actually our RB's only run 40% each game, we throw the other 60%

  4. #4
    Shan the Ram Man's Avatar
    Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    46
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Drafting the right RB could fill multiple voids

    Here's a Scat back I've been Hearing about on some web-sites.

    Deji Karim, Southern Illinois 5'-9" 210LBS 4.37 -40 Vertical 43" Broad jump 10'-3".

    Hows he sound for maybe a 5th round pick.

  5. #5
    thickandthin Guest

    Re: Drafting the right RB could fill multiple voids

    Quote Originally Posted by Shan the Ram Man View Post
    Here's a Scat back I've been Hearing about on some web-sites.

    Deji Karim, Southern Illinois 5'-9" 210LBS 4.37 -40 Vertical 43" Broad jump 10'-3".

    Hows he sound for maybe a 5th round pick.
    He sounds very intriguing as a 5th round pick.

Similar Threads

  1. You be the GM: How would you fill the needs?
    By AvengerRam in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: -01-10-2010, 02:55 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: -02-04-2009, 09:00 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: -05-10-2008, 12:48 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -12-04-2004, 09:44 PM
  5. Run-down Rams have some gaps to fill
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-30-2004, 02:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •