HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Early thoughts on the Combine.....OL and RB results

Here's some guys that I think have helped themselves so far in the combine.

Offensive Line

Nick Mangold - very athletic, intelligent, and the most technically sound lineman I saw, ran a 5.05
    Marcus McNeil - long Barronesque arms, good upper technique but methodical feet, tends to bend his waist too much, ran a 5.07
    Ferguson - didn't run drills, but weighed in at 314 which is 20 pounds heavier than Senior Bowl
    Dennis Roland - lanky frame that could handle more weight at 6'10", ran a 5.25
    Charles Spencer - 6'4" 352 lbs, did 30 reps, and ran a 5.23, moved well for such a big guy
    Joe Toledo - former TE, very athletic, 32 reps, ran a 5.12
    Andrew Whitworth - built like a stronger version of McNeil, ran a 5.16, did 28 reps, has a 500+ bench max., sound technician and moves well for a big guy
    Eric Winston - ran a 4.98, very athletic
    Will Montgomery - workout warrior, led lineman with 35 reps and ran a 5.08
    Chris Chester - fastest lineman with a 4.87

Running Backs

Maurice Drew - 4.41 and this kid is ripped, his thighs are bigger than most men's waist
    Maurice Ganther - 4.61 and 29 reps, ran fluid drills for a bruiser back
    Joseph Addai - 4.37 and extremely fluid, this kid moves like butter
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: Early thoughts on the Combine.....OL and RB results

Yea Maurice Drew is huge. Also I was impressed with with PJ Daniels from Georgia Tech.