Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Evan Silva's newest Mock has the Rams selecting Mississippi State DT Fletcher Cox

poejoe8 Guest

Re: Evan Silva's newest Mock has the Rams selecting Mississippi State DT Fletcher Cox

Fisher has been around long enough to know what he likes at certain positions in the draft, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he see something in Cox he likes to take him. I've said all along that Blackmon isn't a high-end pick, the reason the Rams made the trade to begin with. If Blackmon is the last of the three players we're purported to pick (TR; Claiborne) then I would trust Fisher & the Rams to make a pick based on what they believe to be ideal for us.

poejoe8 Guest

Re: Evan Silva's newest Mock has the Rams selecting Mississippi State DT Fletcher Cox

Fisher has been around long enough to know what he likes at certain positions in the draft, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he see something in Cox he likes to take him. I've said all along that Blackmon isn't a high-end pick, the reason the Rams made the trade to begin with. If Blackmon is the last of the three players we're purported to pick (TR; Claiborne) then I would trust Fisher & the Rams to make a pick based on what they believe to be ideal for us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12