Round 1-14: Aldon Smith (DE, Mizzou)

Julio Jones will most likely be gone before he reaches #14, that leaves us with other options at defense. This guy excels in the pass rush Spags really enjoys but will be in the mix during the 2011 season. I feel he'll develop slowly like Chris Long but in the long run make the D-line pretty vicious for years to come.

Round 2-47: Mikel LeShoure (RB, Illinois)

The only teams that stand in our way for drafting this kid is the Redskins and the Dolphins but I have faith he'll still be available at #47. His ability to break tackles raises a lot of eyebrows. He also has power and with Steven Jackson mentoring him, he'll be capable of developing quickly and become a reliable successor for the Rams.

Round 3-78: Bruce Carter (OLB, North Carolina)

Perhaps I'm being too optimistic of seeing him drop to the 3rd round but his ACL injury and average instincts should drop him down here. He's an athletic freak with adequate tackling skills and will fit perfectly in Spags's blitz packages. His athleticism can also be reflected on his speed, which can provide good coverage skills.

Round 4-112: Stephen Schilling (OG, Michigan)

Here is where we address our need for a serviceable guard. He has good downfield mobility and adequate burst off the snap. Has decent run-blocking skills but can overextend himself to a faceplant. He also has some trouble with pass protection when tackles come to him. Overall, he can work on his techniques but otherwise I also secretly have us obtaining Justin Blalock in the FA.

Round 5-145: Sione Fua (DT, Stanford)

He's an NT with a huge frame like Fred Robbins and has experience playing the three-technique in the 4-3 defense. Relies on strength to give adequate penetration in the line. A developmental project that can be of services in the depth chart at the bare minimum.

Round 7-216: Mark LeGree (FS, Appalachian State)

A sleeper, he's well known for being a playmaker with 20 tackles and 10 picks as a sophomore but is undersized and questionable for translating those playmaking skills from a small school to the NFL. I believe it's very possible to strike gold with him into becoming an adequate playmaker in the NFL.

Round 7-228: Ricardo Lockette (WR, Fort Valley State)

Couldn't address the issue at WR due to assumptions of Jones, Smith, and Little gone so I picked out a consolation prize with this small school prospect. Has exceptional speed and great vision to execute proper hand-eye coordination to the ball but needs to address the issues of relying on using his body to catch the ball. He is a very raw route runner but with a guy like McD molding him, he can potentially turn into a poor man's Marques Colston.