Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DE_Ramfan

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Good afternoon Rams fans! Here's my March mock draft video!

Enjoy!

Em

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Disclaimer: I only watched till the Rams pick.

First 5 I think could go like that. I really hope the Rams don't agree with you. I don't like Reiff at 6 at all. I don't think he has the arm length or overall strength to play outside and if you're taking him to play inside you should just take DeCastro.

Then you said you liked the Rams receivers so I shut it off.
    Nick likes this.

Bing69 is offline Registered User

There is no chance Richardson falls to the Bengals at that spot.....

Don't be surprised if Fisher takes Richardson. And, the Rams do have talent at WR. I like Salas & Pettis. Alexander is a deep threat and you have a solid young prospect at TE in Kendricks. Don't read to much into Reiff's arms being "short".. they didn't bother him at Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post
    There is no chance Richardson falls to the Bengals at that spot.....
    There is a chance because Richardson is GOOD not GREAT.

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Don't be surprised if Fisher takes Richardson. And, the Rams do have talent at WR. I like Salas & Pettis. Alexander is a deep threat and you have a solid young prospect at TE in Kendricks. Don't read to much into Reiff's arms being "short".. they didn't bother him at Iowa.
    I don't think anyone around here would be surprised if we took Richardson. Some are even calling for it.

I'll give you Salas, he looked solid before he got hurt. Pettis didn't impress at all and the only thing DX is getting deep on these days is the injured list. When Kendricks learns to catch a ball he'll be an asset. At least Amendola is coming back.

Reiff's arms may not have hampered him in college but... this isn't college. If he has a future at tackle it's on the right side. After the combine the rumors started flying that he was "downgraded" to right tackle or even guard by some teams.

Quote Originally Posted by DE_Ramfan View Post
    I don't think anyone around here would be surprised if we took Richardson. Some are even calling for it.

I'll give you Salas, he looked solid before he got hurt. Pettis didn't impress at all and the only thing DX is getting deep on these days is the injured list. When Kendricks learns to catch a ball he'll be an asset. At least Amendola is coming back.

Reiff's arms may not have hampered him in college but... this isn't college. If he has a future at tackle it's on the right side. After the combine the rumors started flying that he was "downgraded" to right tackle or even guard by some teams.
    Unless the NFL has DEs that are 7'3 then I'd be worried.. but he competed against top competition whom he'd probably see in college.. You have some guys with long arms that couldn't block me (5'10)

Amendola coming back is HUGE for you guys!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Even though I'd be dissapointed with Reiff, good job Em! Keep it goin bro!

THE DREAM TEAM

There is a chance because Richardson is GOOD not GREAT.
    We will have to agree to disagree on that one. I believe he can be great, hes one of the best all round prospects to come out in ages. Easily a top 10 prospect, i would even put him in top 5, it just seems the nfl doesnt value quality rbs like they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Even though I'd be dissapointed with Reiff, good job Em! Keep it goin bro!
    Thanks Homie!!

We will have to agree to disagree on that one. I believe he can be great, hes one of the best all round prospects to come out in ages. Easily a top 10 prospect, i would even put him in top 5, it just seems the nfl doesnt value quality rbs like they used to.
    In ages?? Would you rate (coming out of college as a prospect) him over Peterson, McFadden, Mendenhall, Forte, Spiller, Bush, DeAngelo Williams, McGahee, Larry Johnson, Tomlinson, McAllister, Jamal Lewis, Shaun Alexander, Edgerrin James, Ricky Williams, Warrick Dunn, Fred Taylor, Corey Dillon, Eddie George?
    Last edited by EmDiggy; -03-22-2012 at 08:57 AM.

rammiser is offline Registered User

I thought i read somewhere that a Jeff Fisher coached team had not selected an o lineman in the first round. Also if the Rams wanted a o-lineman with their first pick why trade down to the 6th spot when they could have had the best one at number two? I do not think the Rams will select an o-lineman with their first pick. Cleveland does not have a running back so i would be shocked if they passed on Richardson..
    Just Fix It

rammiser is offline Registered User

Blair Thomas was the best rb to come out in ages to and where did that get him? Don't believe the hype. Could Richardson be what they say he is, sure but he could also be Blair Thomas. There is a reason running backs usually fall in the draft. The Rams do not need to waste their only first round pick on a running back. We already have a starting running back and next year will have two first round picks which would be a perfect time to draft our future rb.
    Just Fix It

Blair Thomas......... Dang. LOL that bough me back.

A lot of what goes into boom or bust is the situation a player falls into. For instance, one may think CJ Spiller is a bust but in actuality he doesn't get carries. A RB only gets better the more he gets the ball (If he has true talent)

Thanks Homie!!

In ages?? Would you rate (coming out of college as a prospect) him over Peterson, McFadden, Mendenhall, Forte, Spiller, Bush, DeAngelo Williams, McGahee, Larry Johnson, Tomlinson, McAllister, Jamal Lewis, Shaun Alexander, Edgerrin James, Ricky Williams, Warrick Dunn, Fred Taylor, Corey Dillon, Eddie George?
    I should probably state 'from what ive read' now....because i dont follow college football that much. So in that regard you would know more than i do. I just get the feeling that being a supposedly top 10 prospect, even if he were to fall, some team would trade up before he could reach the bengals that low....

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Blair Thomas was the best rb to come out in ages to and where did that get him? Don't believe the hype. Could Richardson be what they say he is, sure but he could also be Blair Thomas. There is a reason running backs usually fall in the draft. The Rams do not need to waste their only first round pick on a running back. We already have a starting running back and next year will have two first round picks which would be a perfect time to draft our future rb.
    Just to point out i never said we should draft him, but if we do i wouldnt be disappointed.