throwback week

steviej Guest

Free Agents!!!??

How could we put Adam Archuleta, Jamie Martin, Brandon Manumaleuna, Tom Nutten, Ryan Pickett, Cory Ivy and Kevin Curtis on the Free Agency!!??? Thats outrageous!! THere all most of our good players. Leave something if you agree or disagree......

curley4me Guest

Re: Free Agents!!!??

we must try to keep pickett, curtis and archuleta. i don't think the others will be resigned.

Milan Guest

I liked how Ivy played this season.

viper is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by steviej
    How could we put Adam Archuleta, Jamie Martin, Brandon Manumaleuna, Tom Nutten, Ryan Pickett, Cory Ivy and Kevin Curtis on the Free Agency!!??? Thats outrageous!! THere all most of our good players. Leave something if you agree or disagree......
    We should re-sign Pickett, Ivy and Curtis. As much of an Archuleta fan as I am, the price would have to be right. He has struggeled and is a poor pass defender.

What I'm interested in seeing is who will be available on the FA wire for us to try to get on the D.

RamJackson39 Guest

I would try desperately to re-sign Pickett and Curtis. Archuleta and Ivy only need to be brought back if the price is right. If he is brought back, he needs to be played closer to the line. I dont want to see him deep in coverage anymore.

The rest can go.

RamsFan16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamJackson39
    I would try desperately to re-sign Pickett and Curtis. Archuleta and Ivy only need to be brought back if the price is right. If he is brought back, he needs to be played closer to the line. I dont want to see him deep in coverage anymore.

The rest can go.
    I do'nt want to see him deep in coverage or at the line where he will miss another tackle.

Tony Banks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steviej
    For real? I'm with you on Pickett and Curtis. I think we could survive without Ivy and Arch. I guess the team would miss Ivy celbrating after every tackle he actually makes. Manumaleuna can't block, and Martin and Nutten should retire. The defense needs guys that can tackle, not guys that can dive.

stefer_footballdude1 Guest

i think that jamie martin should stay another year expecialy with fiz... hes the only one that knows the Rams system

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by stefer_footballdude1
    i think that jamie martin should stay another year expecialy with fiz... hes the only one that knows the Rams system
    Since Martz won't be here next year neither will his system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Kudos to Jared Cook for saying what needed to be said about being outplayed and outcoached vs the Cards.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

we need a good TE to sort out our red zone problems,so farewell mr manumaleuana blimey what is it 4 years on? and i still not sure if i can spell his name correctly!

oh well he cant block so that makes us even!

Milan Guest

LOL

You were pretty close, just need to take out the A after the U.