Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

"Ginners" Repent!!!

Lust!

Greed!

Gluttony!!!

These, my friends are sins! Sins of the highest magnitude! Oh, yes, my friends, you're gonna burn for those sins!

Do not be lead from the path of righteousness that comes from staying true to the defense. The plan laid out before you is clear. Go not into the temptation of the flashy!

Yea, there is a path my friends. But its not in a 40 time (can I have an Amen?) Its not in a highlight film (can I have a Hallelujah?) No, my friends, it is in a place where tackles are made, where blockers are engaged, where the linebackers roam free and make plays! (can I have a praise be?)

Among us are Ginners. Do not heed their words, my friends, for they will tempt you with honey, but lead you only to despair. No, my friends, you must not listen to the Ginners. They know not what they do, but you know. You know the way.

CAN I HAVE AN AMEN!?!?!

Now, please turn to page 148 of the Book of Hymns and join me in "You have a friend in defense."

Country is offline Registered User

Re: "Ginners" Repent!!!

Nice Post

Ginn will add kick return ability to this team and so will the 4-7th rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Country View Post
    Nice Post

Ginn will add kick return ability to this team and so will the 4-7th rounds.
    So sayeth the prophets!

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Say No To Ginn. Sntg!
    Built RAM tough

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Folks, only at Clanram will you find a white Jewish guy posting in the voice of a black Southern Baptist preacher.

ONLY at Clanram.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsNation is offline Registered User

I wanna know HOW,.....somethin' that feels so right,....could be so wrong? DO NOT listen to AVENGERRAM, for Ginn may rhyme with sin but so does WIN!!! For the path to rightousness, sometimes lies between, a wedge block by the special teams!!!.......AHH, who am I kiddin, I wouldnt spend a 1st on him either.

Drew is offline Registered User

Aaaaamen!!!!!

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Lust!

Greed!

Gluttony!!!

These, my friends are sins! Sins of the highest magnitude! Oh, yes, my friends, you're gonna burn for those sins!

Do not be lead from the path of righteousness that comes from staying true to the defense. The plan laid out before you is clear. Go not into the temptation of the flashy!

Yea, there is a path my friends. But its not in a 40 time (can I have an Amen?) Its not in a highlight film (can I have a Hallelujah?) No, my friends, it is in a place where tackles are made, where blockers are engaged, where the linebackers roam free and make plays! (can I have a praise be?)

Among us are Ginners. Do not heed their words, my friends, for they will tempt you with honey, but lead you only to despair. No, my friends, you must not listen to the Ginners. They know not what they do, but you know. You know the way.

CAN I HAVE AN AMEN!?!?!

Now, please turn to page 148 of the Book of Hymns and join me in "You have a friend in defense."
    "Ginn is back, waiting for the punt ... he's got it at the 12 .. he's got blockers in front of him ... he's through a crease .. hes' at the 20 .. the 30 .. 40.. the 50 ... NO ONE'S GOING TO CATCH HIM NOW -- HE'S LEAVING EVERYONE BEHIND ......GINN SCORES!!!!" "His 2nd TD return of the day folks !!! IT'S MARTINI TIME !!!! OH YEAH !!!!"

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

How ironic is it that the advertisment up top of AV's post says..."THE STORY OF SATAN"?

Hah!

Ginners beware, the lord, your god, www.ucg.org.au (DO NOT CLICK LINK, THAT'S THE ADRESS IN THE ADVERTISMENT) Has spoken-eth.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Addiction is a dangerous thing. You start by telling yourself you need a third receiver, then you've got to have that star at tight end you haven't enjoyed in so long. You blow your paycheck on the first round returner you didn't need, and the next thing you know, you're selling off your prized possessions to pay the bills, scraping defensive scraps from the neighbors' trash.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Stay away from that bottle of Ginn.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    Addiction is a dangerous thing. You start by telling yourself you need a third receiver, then you've got to have that star at tight end you haven't enjoyed in so long. You blow your paycheck on the first round returner you didn't need, and the next thing you know, you're selling off your prized possessions to pay the bills, scraping defensive scraps from the neighbors' trash.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Stay away from that bottle of Ginn.
    LOL. Nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Folks, only at Clanram will you find a white Jewish guy posting in the voice of a black Southern Baptist preacher.

ONLY at Clanram.
    What, you think maybe I'm a little meshuga?

general counsel is offline Registered User

Avenger should never really be accused of being meshugana, but he is often considered faklempt and fatutzed by those that know him well.

Hava Nagila and ramming speed to the avenger and the rest of the anti-ginn crowd (which includes me at the top of the list)

Bring me jenkins, anderson and a bagel and lox

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Well, the whole Ginn thing once again can be smokescreen for the Panthers who are quite interested in him. If we make a deal/trade for Jenkins (and the trade is either a 2 or 3 with other variables, whatever.) then I don't mind as much. I'd rather pick up a defensive player, but what can you do?

The thing is...what if Linehan truly does want him and get him in the draft, what then? I want to have a little more faith in him, perhaps they want the kid back at cornerback. Is it a kind of a stretch? Of course, but you can't rule out the possibility of Ginn once again playing at his natural position.

But...The way I see it is we ease off the number two pick offering and try to get away with just giving away a 3rd and swapping picks with Carolina so they can add Ginn to their team. Getting Linehan, Softli, Olsen to come down and watch him run routes is a bit extreme to just make some smokescreen. I think the thing is they really do want to see what he can do while promoting the smokescreen. He is a guy that you can only admire with all the talent he has and although we're a team that doesn't need an upgrade offensively in anything except the o-line, it is still like going to the car dealer to test drive an expensive car that you have no intention of buying.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Javaman is offline Registered User

Say what you will but this is Linehan's offense. Ginn will stretch the field on 3rd down enabling Bennett and Mcmichal to get open underneith. I just think that Bruce's days maybe numbered if the Rams draft Ginn. If you were a defensive back, whom would you fear more, Ginn or Bruce?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast