Thread: H.B Blades??

Ram-Genious Guest

H.B Blades??

hello I was wondering if you guys agree with me that we should draft him in the 3rd round? He played better than half of the linebackers that are projected to be tops at their position. I wouldnt mind taking a shot at him..what do you guys think?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: H.B Blades??

Not in the third, but if he's there in the middle of Day Two he'd be a worth a look to provide depth at MLB and maybe see some time on running downs when 'Spoon needs a breather.

RamsNation is offline Registered User

I agree with nick, I wouldnt take him before the 4th round, and he has a lot of work to do if he is gonna be an every down MLB instead of a 2 down run stuffer.But he is good vs the run.

STLunatic is offline Registered User

Hey guys im new here, just thought id say hey first off.

Now on H.B. Blades, i am from PA and got a chance to see him play the kid has alot of upside. Id really enjoy watching him play for us, but I agree with both Nick and RamsNation, Blades will fall to the 4th round. I actually do hope we pick him up at that pick, he could be a tremendous guy comming off the bench giving starters a breather.

Ram-Genious Guest

I thought he was better than a 4th..but maybe i was wrong..at times he looked like a first maybe a second and then a third.. if we get lucky enough to get him in the 4th i will be really happy and surprised..there was talk last year of him being a late first to early second rounder.. i will watch some more tape of him today.. and maybe i will see why he could slip to the fourth.. Oh and Nick thanks for your opinion.. you too RamsNation.. I have been a member for a week or two now.. and i never got around ro introduce myself.. My name is Matt.. and I live in Liverpool england. and I enjoy Haggis Tacos.