Quote Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
I never said they were not a concern
Except you dispute and question just about any report that comes out about it, only to turn around and take any report that benefits your position as pure fact. If you think it's a concern, you have a strange way of making that point.

There are more scouts and doctors out there saying Dorsey is 100% than there are opposed, so you obviously choose the latter ground to stay with.
I really haven't seen any scouts or doctors that have come out publicly and said he's completely 100% healthy. Meanwhile, the questions about his healthy still persist (see my thread regarding an update on his status). You'd think if a guy was completely 100% healthy, it wouldn't be that hard to quiet these rumors.

When Atlanta, who holds the #3 pick, passes him on a complete physical
Atlanta passed him on a complete physical? According to the PFW report, he hasn't even made his visit with them yet. What's the source you're using for this?

It's almost to a point I want them to take Dorsey and see your love for him grow because you've obviously taken an agenda to make every possible option work without him on the team.
Not even sure what you mean here. For as much as I've questioned the Dorsey pick, it's been because of need and injury issues that many others share. So it's not just some personal agenda. I would think if I had some kind of agenda against the guy, I wouldn't put him on my preferred list of options for the Rams' selection (albeit @ #4 behind both Long's and Gholston).