JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. HEY What about THIS ?...(plan)

ludairv is offline Registered User
    HEY What about THIS ?...(plan)

With the rams first pick (what ever pick it may be and assuming Suh is off the board ) they can add one more captain on another level of defense....

this is how i see it.......

Dline- Chris Long i truly believe this guy will be something great.....(hes the leader in sacks in his draft class) just needs help in the interior*

Linebacker- James Lauranitis .... this kid is gunna be the next Urlacher ....hes every where ...its scary... needs help at either side*

Secondary- Eric Berry ..... his playmaking ability is ridiculously good not to mention his knockout hits and tackling...

NOW THESE ARE THE PILLARS i would hang my hat on lol this has the potential to be one Scary defense in the future ....the sky is the limit for these young men....this can become a very solid unit for a very long time... i feel as if though the elite teams of now and of the past have all had this in common (Ravens- R.lewis/reed/Suggs Steelers-Polumalu/james Harrison/Casey Hampton Buc- Lynch/Sapp/Brooks Patriots- asante/Harrison/Brushci/Seymour Colts Freeney /Bob Sanders/Brackett (blue collar player)

*areas in which they should draft (keep in mind they do need a QB maybe in the second?) not saying theyll only have 1 second rounder alot can happen from now and then...
    Last edited by ludairv; -12-18-2009 at 03:40 AM.