View Poll Results: How many of Matherws, Evans, and Manziel will the Rams select in draft?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

9 32.14%
  • One

17 60.71%
  • Two

2 7.14%
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RealRam
  • 2 Post By HUbison
  • 1 Post By KoaKoi

Thread: How many of Texas A&M trio (Mathews, Manziel, Evans) will the Rams draft?

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

How many of Texas A&M trio (Mathews, Manziel, Evans) will the Rams draft?

I could see the Rams drafting one, two, or none of the Texas A&M trio. For instance they could trade back to 6 pick up one of them and then trade up from 13 to get another. Or they could take one with the first pick and one could fall to 13 and be the best value. I could see them hoping Mathews or Evans is there if they trade back from 2. I could also see them passing on them altogether.

RealRam is online now Registered User

Re: How many of Texas A&M trio (Mathews, Manziel, Evans) will the Rams draft?

Quote Originally Posted by RamsSB99 View Post
    I could see the Rams drafting one, two, or none of the Texas A&M trio. For instance they could trade back to 6 pick up one of them and then trade up from 13 to get another. Or they could take one with the first pick and one could fall to 13 and be the best value. I could see them hoping Mathews or Evans is there if they trade back from 2. I could also see them passing on them altogether.
    Translation: anything can happen.

Seriously, I'd be happy with the Rams taking, via whichever Round 1 strategy, Evans or Matthews.
    RamsSB99 likes this.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

I said they wouldn't take any. My first choice for them at OT would be Robinson then Mathews but would be okay with Lewan in the right compensation of a trade back. My first WR would be Watkins but would be okay with Evans. I don't want a QB in the first but if he fell to the Rams and they select him at 13 I would be okay.

On second thought maybe they will take all three by trading Bradford to Cleveland for their #4 pick. Then use the #2 on Manziel, #4 on Mathews, and trade up from #13 for Evans. Nah as crazy interesting as that might be I will stick with my original answer none.
    Last edited by RamsSB99; -05-03-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Mikey is offline Registered User

Unless we trade up from 13 I'd say we're only going to get one of them. All three will be gone by 13.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I think we do get one of them, most likely Matthews. But Evans is an option.

No way in H, E, double hockey sticks does this team draft Johnny Overhyped.
    fearsome foursome and citr92 like this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

lostsoul is offline Registered User

Im gonna be the odd man out but i'm going to say all three. We trade Bradford to the vikings for their first, take Mathews at 2, Evans at 8 and Manziel at 13.
    If you're going to make predictions why not be crazy.
    Brett Hundley Bandwagon 8/24/2014

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
    ... ....
    If you're going to make predictions why not be crazy.

AHA! Now we know what LaCanfora tells himself in the morning before writing his next story
    lostsoul likes this.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Preferably all 3. No bias.