Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ludairv is offline Registered User

Re: How upset will you be?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post
    Have you seen where the big money has gone the last couple.

Haynesworth
    J. Peppers

These guys make big money so I guess I do not follow???
    dude lmao these guys are free agents and have had past success ppl knew what they were getting....lmao ...they werent rookies....

Dominating D is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ludairv View Post
    dude lmao these guys are free agents and have had past success ppl knew what they were getting....lmao ...they werent rookies....
    Dude lmao so M. Williams a better example for you?

No matter who the Rams pick #1 overall they will be a rookie so again I do not follow. Too much money for a DT argument?? Not proven??

Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User

Pick Suh.

If not trade down with Bucs and take DT G. McCoy or QB S. Bradford.

I don't care if it is just for the 2nd 2nd rd pick the Bucs have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post
    Dude lmao so M. Williams a better example for you?

No matter who the Rams pick #1 overall they will be a rookie so again I do not follow. Too much money for a DT argument?? Not proven??
    ? that year there was no other QB in contention in the top ten....lol leinart? nope ....young? hell no he was 3 but didnt fit Kubiaks system....and they got Shaub the following year...they released carr and picked up Shaub that same offseason cuz they felt he fit the system....that scenavrio is completly differnet then ours...

point is the D-line players Peppers(freak for carolina) + hayneworths(huge year 2years ago) ...were proven talents in this league....(meaning theyre previous season stats....in theyre respective categories

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ludairv View Post
    ? that year there was no other QB in contention in the top ten....lol leinart? nope ....young? hell no he was 3 but didnt fit Kubiaks system....and they got Shaub the following year...they released carr and picked up Shaub that same offseason cuz they felt he fit the system....that scenavrio is completly differnet then ours...
    I'm not sure you're remembering 2006 very well.

Vince Young was very much in the discussion as a possible pick by the Texans up until a few days before the draft when they narrowed it down to Bush and Williams. Many criticized the Texans for not taking the hometown quarterback in Young, and Dan Reeves, who I believe was a consultant with the Texans at the time, thought they should take him.

At the three spot, the Titans had a choice between Young and Leinart, and reports indicated they were split. The coaches were in favor of Leinart, but the front office wanted Young. Obviously they chose Young, and Leinart slipped. It's also worth noting that Leinart was a popular choice in projections to go to the Saints @ the second overall pick prior to their signing Drew Brees in free agency.

So to say that no quarterbacks were in contention in the top ten seems pretty inaccurate to me.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Dominating D is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'm not sure you're remembering 2006 very well.

Vince Young was very much in the discussion as a possible pick by the Texans up until a few days before the draft when they narrowed it down to Bush and Williams. Many criticized the Texans for not taking the hometown quarterback in Young, and Dan Reeves, who I believe was a consultant with the Texans at the time, thought they should take him.

At the three spot, the Titans had a choice between Young and Leinart, and reports indicated they were split. The coaches were in favor of Leinart, but the front office wanted Young. Obviously they chose Young, and Leinart slipped. It's also worth noting that Leinart was a popular choice in projections to go to the Saints @ the second overall pick prior to their signing Drew Brees in free agency.

So to say that no quarterbacks were in contention in the top ten seems pretty inaccurate to me.
    Nick, very good point. I guess ludairv is making a point that the Rams should select a QB. Unfortuanetly, he's stated that selecting a Defensive lineman #1 will cost too much money for a unproven talent. I guess he does not realize anyone the Rams select at #1 is unproven and will cost losts of money.

Go Rams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123