throwback week

Tony Soprano Guest

How we can get Michael Huff DB

If Huff is still there at #9, when the Lions pick (and some are predicting exactly that), we may be able to get him.

Detroit perennially has top 10 picks. They have done bad and gotten burned with these top 10 picks. They also have many holes and needs on that team. I think Detroit may be amenable to swapping us the 9th and taking a 3rd round pick. Detroit would only drop 2 spots, and their GM Millen is more than likely gun shy by now. More picks would give him more chances of producing starters.

I watched some tape of Huff and he's looking good. Kiper said he may be the next Ronnie Lott.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: How we can get Michael Huff DB

I would totally be for that trade man. Huff at one point looked like our man with Jimmy Williams slipping below us by now it seems that Huff will be gone and Williams will fall to us. Williams would be ok but I too think Huff could make all the difference.

Rip32 Guest

If Huff is at #9 we should trade up to get him,it should only cost us a third rounder and what we have seen of Huff he is totally worth it

Tony Soprano Guest

And Tye Hill is not top-15 material. No way.