ramhard is offline Registered User

Huddle Report Mock Draft

It is crazy to do mock drafts at this point before the combine, but they do give a general sense and I think are more accurate in the 2 and 3rd picks (which tend to be the needs pick rounds while the 1st round is more unpredictable because it is often a value or impact pick... ie Stephen Jackson). Here is the Huddle prediction for the Rams and of all of them it is one of the most reasonable. My only guess is that in the 1st there is the chance that a DE will come off first depending on LL's situation rather than the OT, which would either be Pollack or Spears. Plus I doubt the Rams would go 1/2 at the OLine.

19 OT Jammal Brown Oklahoma
    50 OG David Baas Michigan
    70 LB Lance Mitchell Oklahoma
    81 S Oshiomogho Atogwe Stanford
    111 CB Abraham Elimimian Hawaii
    146 WR Larry Brackins Pearl River CC
    177 RB Anthony Davis Wisconsin
    208 DE Trent Cole Cincinnati

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Huddle Report Mock Draft

Looks like a pretty good first day to me. Second day doesn't look all that bad either.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

elAcky Guest

i doubt Bass will make it to 50.... from the comments coming out of rams park lately, looks like all the noise is about defensive players... difficult to say whether this is really the thinking or whether they are just trying to confuse their rivals.... if this is the case, i hope they don't end up confusing themselves (wouldn;t be the first time)

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by elAcky
    i doubt Bass will make it to 50.... from the comments coming out of rams park lately, looks like all the noise is about defensive players... difficult to say whether this is really the thinking or whether they are just trying to confuse their rivals.... if this is the case, i hope they don't end up confusing themselves (wouldn;t be the first time)
    I agree. No way does Baas make it to 50, but it would be nice. Brown and Baas with our 1st two picks would have me dancing in the streets....ok, not really, but I would be very happy.

And if the Rams are focused completely on defense, they still to need to pick 1 offensive player and that would be a QB. Because if they don't find some O-line replacements, Bulger will spend more time in a hospital than on the field.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod