Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

I don't care what Issues VIck has

Come 3rd Round I'd take him in a heart beat! Peace out!

RamsFan16

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

Re: I don't care what Issues VIck has

I wouldnt mind seeing the Rams take him on the second day if he is available. I dont really care about what happened on the field. There are things that happen much worse than that. If the Rams get a shot at him in the 5th round then take him. If not, then it's no loss.
    The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I wouldn't get near Vick with a ten foot pole. I don't care if the guy can literally leave the ground and fly from one end zone to the other. He's a punk who shows no class or character at all, and that's not what you want on your football team.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Ugh! No way!

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

I don't care if the guy can literally leave the ground and fly from one end zone to the other.
    Well...if he can do that...
    The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

can you guys say lawrence phillips ? stay away from this guy, what the hell would we do with him anyway?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

There are things that happen much worse than that.
    Just my opinion, but I'd say his latest episode is even worse than D-Lew punching that Saint in the man-beans.

Vick put a cleat to the back of Dumervil's leg.....that kind of stuff can end a career.

I'd pass on Vick for the same reason, I'd pass on T.O. or Randy Moss........too much bad mojo goin' round him.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

chiguy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    can you guys say lawrence phillips ?
    Not if I can help it.

Roy G. Biv is offline Registered User

This cat is bad news. Not even Frank Beamer can keep this kid's nose clean, so what do you think he's gonna do in the NFL?
    "I'm not going to hide my opinions. They're coming to you between 7000-4000 Angstroms for all the world to see. Oh yes, you will be enlightened."

CanadianRam! is offline Registered User

why would we need him? as backup QB?

1st & Goal is offline Registered User

Now he is looking at being arested again, on a gun charge. Reported on FOX, that he pointed a gun at 3 teenagers.
    "I was the originator of smack. Some guys rattle with smack; with other guys it rolls right off their shoulders like nothing. "
    -Deacon Jones

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

They pry deserved it Actually they were probrably makin fun of him gettin kicked off the team.
    RamsFan16

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Marcus Vick arrested after saying he'll go pro
    Monday, January 9, 2006
    Associated Press

RICHMOND, Va. -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, booted from the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

The 21-year-old Vick was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night.

If convicted of all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and a $7,500 fine, police spokeswoman Lt. Debbie George said in a statement.

On Friday, Virginia Tech kicked Vick off the team, citing the cumulative effects of numerous legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl, where he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-American Elvis Dumervil.

He also received a speeding ticket and a ticket for driving on a suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17 while under a "zero tolerance" policy from Virginia Tech.

The policy was implemented when Vick was suspended in 2004 because of several legal problems. He later came under further scrutiny because of replays of his actions against Dumervil.

Vick claimed it was accidental, but hurt his cause by claiming to have apologized to Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Dumervil said he received no such apology.

Saturday, Vick announced he had decided to turn pro.

A Virginia Tech spokesman said university officials would have no comment on Vick's arrest.

"At this point, I think the actions speak for themselves," the spokesman, Larry Hincker, said.

Vick is the younger brother of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick. He was the runner-up to Wake Forest's Chris Barclay, by one vote, as the Atlantic Coast Conference's offensive player of the year, and was the league's first-team quarterback.

In 24 career games, the 6-foot, 212-pound Vick threw for 2,868 yards, 19 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He also ran 184 times for 492 yards and six TDs.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

WOW....Marcus Vick is an all-purpose offender. He is covering all the bases.

I'll bet the kids were making fun of him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RamJackson39
    If the Rams get a shot at him in the 5th round then take him. If not, then it's no loss.
    Teehee.

I hope the Rams go defense with every single one of their picks [TE is one exception] and stay the heck away from little Ron. It'll be verrrry interesting to see which team takes a chance on him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast