Thread: I Hate McShay

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

I Hate McShay

Everytime this guy is on TV I die a little inside.

He's talking about the Rams trading the pick away.

Trading to the Saints doesn't make sense pretty boy, nevermind how much money it costs the Saints, how about how stupid that trade is for the Rams. They lose out on the best player at x position, any might only end up with 2nd or 3rd best at position x.

Further more, the trade with Atlanta. "If the Rams are divided Chris Dorsey could slip to Atlanta when the Rams make their pick"

...? Thanks for clearing that all up for the folks Toddy, he was so vague about who the Rams select I guess mixing up the names throws everyone for a curve. He also said if Carriker moves back to defensive end...after admitting he was 315 pounds. I know McShay played defensive back but he should at least know what an end looks like.

"McFadden goes 4 or 6, that's for sure"

McShay has bounced him around from number one overall player, to behind Mendenall at running back, to not even being in his top 20, to back as number 1. What the heck, I know you can change your mind but holy crap, that's too much.

Last year McShay said Brady Quinn doesn't go in the first round, but had him rated as #7 on the big board. Kiper caught him on it, to which McShay responded that he had a family thing or something to go to... Before this he pulled the same McFadden stunt. Had him going #2 to Detroit...you get the drift

Down with McFraud!

ENN107 is offline Registered User

Re: I Hate McShay

don't hate

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RedArcher7 View Post

Trading to the Saints doesn't make sense pretty boy, nevermind how much money it costs the Saints, how about how stupid that trade is for the Rams. They lose out on the best player at x position, any might only end up with 2nd or 3rd best at position x.

Further more, the trade with Atlanta. "If the Rams are divided Chris Dorsey could slip to Atlanta when the Rams make their pick"

...? Thanks for clearing that all up for the folks Toddy, he was so vague about who the Rams select I guess mixing up the names throws everyone for a curve. He also said if Carriker moves back to defensive end...after admitting he was 315 pounds. I know McShay played defensive back but he should at least know what an end looks like.

McShay has bounced him around from number one overall player, to behind Mendenall at running back, to not even being in his top 20, to back as number 1. What the heck, I know you can change your mind but holy crap, that's too much.

Last year McShay said Brady Quinn doesn't go in the first round, but had him rated as #7 on the big board. Kiper caught him on it, to which McShay responded that he had a family thing or something to go to... Before this he pulled the same McFadden stunt. Had him going #2 to Detroit...you get the drift

Down with McFraud!
    Maybe the guy in your avatar should pay Mr. McShay a visit> BTW who is he?

WHAT SAY YE?

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

Bernard Dunne, favorite fighter ever. Bantawaight out of Ireland. He probably should, knock some sense into the guy, maybe enough to realize he's not Mel Kiper.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RedArcher7 View Post

Down with McFraud!

I agree wholeheartedly with a trade down proposal. Should we make such a deal, in all likelihood we'd end up with Derrick Harvey and a 2nd round pick this year and maybe even considerations for next year.

In my estimation, that far exceeds drafting Chris Long at number 2.