Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I have an addiction to Mock Drafts, don't I?

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: I have an addiction to Mock Drafts, don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by BarronWade View Post
    You can call it a mocking addiction I would just leave it at excitement: We have a team that finally young and trending upward with good leadership I think we should all be excited about the off-season

The draft is really good I like the idea of giving a mid round rookie a shot at starting maybe he can really turn into something special and worst case scenario is he will still be better than dahl

My only question mark is Wheaton; I understand we have our goal line threats in Kendricks and Ertz after round 1 but I dont see where Wheaton fits because you have us signing Danny...But the mock is really good overall at the least we sure up the o-line for years.
    I just don't think that you can ever have too many weapons. Adding Wheaton will create serious competition and add great depth. In 3 WR sets we could have 3 speedy guys out there (Amendola, Givens, Wheaton) if Quick still isn't up to speed. If he is, there is a nice rotation that goes around, keep guys fresh, run 4 WR sets because I'm confident if our 4th WR is Wheaton he will beat another teams #4 CB about 75% of the time.

I just like Wheaton as a player. Why not add an explosive and dynamic guy? Incase Quick doesn't pan out, its insurance. Even though I do believe in Quick I think the more the merrier. And imagine the combo of Quick and Ertz in the red-zone? Maybe we'd actually score some TD's..

THE DREAM TEAM

citr92 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie25 View Post
    I'm a big Robert Woods fan, and if the Rams were somehow able to get him in the 3rd round I'd be ecstatic.
    that'd be crazy if he fell to the third round and we got him...however we could get him, i'd be fine...except the first pick for sure...second eh..2nd-3rd be ideal

Vinnie25 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by citr92 View Post
    that'd be crazy if he fell to the third round and we got him...however we could get him, i'd be fine...except the first pick for sure...second eh..2nd-3rd be ideal
    It's funny how last year many were calling him a 1st round pick and now he can fall a couple rounds through no fault of his own. I'm a huge USC fan and saw almost every game, and even though he was hurt at the beginning of the year, Kiffin completely ruined Woods draft stock by minimizing Wood's role on offense and calling the majority of passing plays for Marqise Lee. Woods isn't the perfect receiver, but unlike previous USC draft-bust WR's, he didn't rely on his height or athleticism to put up insane numbers in college; instead he used his route-running and great hands to accomplish that. I'd prefer him in the 3rd round, but I think he'll impress at the combine and move up somewhere in the 2nd round.

citr92 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie25 View Post
    It's funny how last year many were calling him a 1st round pick and now he can fall a couple rounds through no fault of his own. I'm a huge USC fan and saw almost every game, and even though he was hurt at the beginning of the year, Kiffin completely ruined Woods draft stock by minimizing Wood's role on offense and calling the majority of passing plays for Marqise Lee. Woods isn't the perfect receiver, but unlike previous USC draft-bust WR's, he didn't rely on his height or athleticism to put up insane numbers in college; instead he used his route-running and great hands to accomplish that. I'd prefer him in the 3rd round, but I think he'll impress at the combine and move up somewhere in the 2nd round.
    same, and it was a bummer to see woods' role diminished i mean come on man, lee on one side, woods on the other? USE THEM
    and besides hands and route running, he's a great blocker and one of the best running with the ball
    also has fantastic body control, everyone obsesses over how long a guys arms are, big his hands are, how fast he is, not to say woods is slow, how tall he is...

all of that helps yes, but brains are important too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12