keith m. klink Guest

I Saw It , I Saw It!!!!

YES , my friends . like most of you or maybe some of you , it was our last sunday foootttbaallll game of the year . GO NFC. YA BABY . but during the day i was watching the draft prospects doing their thing in HAWAII .

SOME THINGS I SAW.... for one , JOE FLACCO - just put himself in the first round . he out-did everyone there . CHAD HENNE looked good but not great . good speed , had a decent arm , seemed more mobile than the knock on him for not being able to get away from the rush . NO ONE came within 10 yards of his last throw . his first toss was a winner at 71 yards , and then was a bit miffed that the second throw only went 74 yards, because he couldn't get the spiral going . COLT BRENNAN , no way in hell should the rams even think about it , just a total mess , he might be accurate , but the footwork , arm strength and mechanics were just a mess .

MIKE HART showed he could be a major factor for a team looking for the MICKAEL WESTBROOK kind of player . great hands , great routes , and really good power . JAMES STEWART and RESHARD MENDENHALL , ' oh my lord , these guy's are just huge, look like carved granite . strong and powerful, but the hands are an issue with them. and CHARLES from texas , great burst and exceleration, could be a sleeper /steal if he can be grabbed in the 4th or after .

IF we are looking for a kicker. COUTU , and thats all ya need .

i didn't see any of the defense or any other stuff . sorry

ENN107 Guest

Re: I Saw It , I Saw It!!!!

MICKAEL WESTBROOK do you mean Brian Westbrook

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ENN107 View Post
    MICKAEL WESTBROOK do you mean Brian Westbrook
    MICKAEL WESTBROOK was on dancing with the STARS wasn't he?

keith m. klink Guest

yes your right got the names mixed up . hey , show some love , you guy's know i got a brain injury . STOP PICKIN ON ME , ALRIGHT THATS IT , NO MORE CLAN FOR YOU . ONE YEAR !!! YOU GO NOW .

LinkBacks (?)