Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rampete is offline Registered User

Re: I see it this way

Quote Originally Posted by onslaught11
    Sims, Allen, Anderson, Greenway, Bunkley are too soon with #11

Deangelo, Jackson, Moss - don't need

That leave Manny, Hali and J. Will - I would have to go with Manny at this point.
    j. williams reminds of a T.O...a guy who can't seem to get a grasp of his own emotions...

hali looks to be a good prospect but then he is a litany lion, guys from that program, exception being the RB for kansascity, don't seem to pan out well in the nfl...

manny looks to be a j. kearse or a mamula...boom or bust...but you gotta love his hustle and speed, like l. little...

but, how about m. kiwanuka of boston? last i heard our very own zgymunt liked him alot...

he didn't own the 40 time but he had amazing agility drill results...something that may be more important for a defensive lineman than pure speed...

rampete is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    I'll go ahead and give my opinion on the next pick as well.....the Cards at #10. With the current draft board, they spend about 2 seconds to pontificate before drafting Lendale White. They've got to have a RB or a blue chip OL, and unless they go with Justice, White has to be their pick.

This of course, would leave either Hawk of Huff (whoever Detroit doesn't get) in our lap at #11.
    dennis green seems to like smaller scat back types like deangelo williams, more so than big bruisers like lendale white...imo...

Rampage39 is offline Registered User

the bills released sam adams and lawyer milloy today. looks like DT just became an even bigger issue for them or they may want to draft huff and play him at strong safety alongside troy vincent.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rampete
    dennis green seems to like smaller scat back types like deangelo williams, more so than big bruisers like lendale white...imo...
    I think he does, but with Arrington on the roster from last year's draft he might want to draft someone who could potentially work in tandem just in case J.J. starts looking sharper.

onslaught11 is offline Registered User

Cool Re: I see it this way

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    I'll go ahead and give my opinion on the next pick as well.....the Cards at #10. With the current draft board, they spend about 2 seconds to pontificate before drafting Lendale White. They've got to have a RB or a blue chip OL, and unless they go with Justice, White has to be their pick.

This of course, would leave either Hawk of Huff (whoever Detroit doesn't get) in our lap at #11.

The problem I see is the Cards can have LenDale later on in the first, they probably will trade down. Whoever they trade with will probably take Hawk or Huff whoever is left which the Rams out of luck on the premier D players. We will have to go to the second tier D player although good but comes with some weaknesses.

J Will - temper issue may not be able to keep up with speedy receivers.

Hali - Good motor but I see him a better college that pro player. Just have a feeling.

Kiwi - No secondary move against OT. Got schooled by the first round OT.

Manny - Good in 3-4 OLB position. A little too small for a 4-3 DE.

Greenway - Combine numbers is exposing his weakness that he may not be able to hold up the strong side LB position.

I probably pick Manny at this point if the draft shakes out the way I see it.
    We will create such an onslaught against humanity that our enemies will take generations before ever thinking of attacking us again.
    -- General William Jauro-Smythe Killan
    before the battle of Tupiero Do
    :angryram:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12