Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ZiaRam

Thread: I think

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I think

A Redskins trade is most likely going to happen. If it were, I could see us getting something along the lines of : 2012 1st rounder, 2nd round, 5th round, 2013 1st round and a player.

I really think the Redskins are absolutely dead sold on RG3 and he's an absolutely perfect fit in my opinion.

Players I'd welcome to STL (in a trade) from the Redskins: Roy Helu, Leonard Hankerson, Fred Davis (if signed), Laron Landry (if signed), Brian Orakpo (My favourite), Ryan Kerrigan, Josh Wilson, Barry Cofield, Trent Williams.

Not many of those guys will realistically be included in a trade, but moving up is going to cost big bucks. I'd think a trade would possibly include Evan Royster (Rookie RB) or Josh Wilson (CB).

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: I think

Why not some OJ lol

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User
    Orakpo, long, Quinn, and J-lau? Crazy fun that would be to watch with Williams blitz scheme…awesome. Totally not probable, but fun to imagine.

Would you take next years first (if trade with skins went down) or one of the premium players previously mentioned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

Quote Originally Posted by badmoforamfan View Post
    Orakpo, long, Quinn, and J-lau? Crazy fun that would be to watch with Williams blitz scheme…awesome. Totally not probable, but fun to imagine.

Would you take next years first (if trade with skins went down) or one of the premium players previously mentioned?
    I would only take Orakpo, Landry (hes an FA though), and Trent Williams rather than the 1st rounder next year. But we can forget about that because they would never give up any of their premier players, not to mention player trades RARELY ever happen in the NFL.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Fair scenario, but I am still holding out hopes for Cleveland. They are in the drivers seat, and theres no way they plan on Colt 45 at Q again this season.

If they do not make this move and go after RGIII, Shurmur will be looking for a job next year, no doubt!

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Orakpo only isn't a good player, he is extremely talented at Scrabble to!!!
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

punahou is offline Registered User

lol
    I may be incorrect here---

but werent Hankerson and Orakpo available for us to draft last year and a few years prior to that?

Again- players we could have had if we drafted better.

Quote Originally Posted by punahou View Post
    lol
    I may be incorrect here---

but werent Hankerson and Orakpo available for us to draft last year and a few years prior to that?

Again- players we could have had if we drafted better.
    Yes they were. And as I remember correctly in the chat room many of us were lobbying for Hankerson or Torrey Smith all off season ... But instead we got Austin Pettis!

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

I would take Orakpo and one less pick even if that means next years 1st rounder.It makes sense for us because what do you hope for out a first round pick production like Orakpo correct??Why not just get him and forget risking drafting a player that might not turn out as good as him ya know??But i know thats a long shot that probably wont happen.But i can dream cant i lol

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User
    I'm with you 39. It's crazy how maddenesk that pass rush would be. Giants won with a mediocre secondary, but a dominate pass rush. Throw in a meat-wad 2nd round DT, maybe a 1st. Uh-oh! Pure fantasy, but a front seven that's just plain nasty.…in horns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.