Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: I Think Curry is 0ur Man!

Quote Originally Posted by badmoforamfan View Post
    How exactly is that a bad thing other than the fact the Rams will probably give up additional picks?

Last year pre declaration for the 2008 NFL draft there were many on this board that touted him (Oher) as the best OT available. Even pre combine this year there were those rating him the BPA @ OT.

Throw in a NT and WR in the 4th and 5th (no particular order) and we've had a successful draft IMO.

Not that my opinion counts for anything other than it being mine.
    Not saying it's a bad thing other than the Rams will lose quality depth at key positions by giving up draft picks to get back in the first round. The main place I can see that affecting is the D line.

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post
    I am not the one putting things on the line. However I have no doubt that after Devaney said that he "hopes" Barron is the guy at LT, that we are not going OT in the 1st. Say what you want but everything that has happened I feel is leading us to Curry in the first! And I look forward to seeing him hit people next year.

Devaney said "hopes" that does not sound very confident. It just seems like he is saying "i hope Barron does not do bad for us."

ALso he said that Jacob bell (an underachieveing guard) will play RT. What he is really saying is "i hope this is a smokescreen so everyone does not think that we are taking an OT early."

By the way your saying that u wouldn't put anything on it (this is just the internet and no one will see if u follow through) it seems like your not 100% sure that the Rams will take Curry even though you said u got no doubt.

I am also looking forward to see Curry hit people up. Like Larry Johnson (in practice), RUN DMC, LT, and Darren Sproiles. If you know what i mean by this.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    Not saying it's a bad thing other than the Rams will lose quality depth at key positions by giving up draft picks to get back in the first round. The main place I can see that affecting is the D line.
    Another thing that needs to be considered is that the Rams will probably be looking to take a RT early next year. There is a definite need for that 2010 1st Rounder.

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru2012 View Post
    I know what your saying, I catch the drift..... But I hope your wrong,I'm so sick of watching these first round LB's getting drafted around us and turning into studs, we have the worst LB core in the league and we haven;t addressed it in FA so I'm hoping there is a plan. I would gladly have our exisiting OL for one more year if we drafted Curry, everyone is saying he could be the best LB to come out in a decade. I can't even imagine a guy of that calibur in a Rams uniform it makes me giddy. I'm hoping for a Defense dominated draft, I wouldn't be mad if we spent our first 2 picks on Defense. Then next year it would leave it open for a 1st round Tackle or maybe Colt McCoy
    So what your saying is wait one more year to see our money go into the paper shredder? You do know that Bulger and S-Jax make alot of money right? Correct me if im wrong but both are due to make more than 6mil next year. Also we have been wanting to upgrade our OL for years. So lets start now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123