RamWraith is offline Registered User

I throw it all out the door

Let me go on record and tell you...

...now that we got Hall in a trade I by no means support the draft of Ginn. I am no longer a "Ginner". We have taken care of a high need and provided good depth. I still think Ginn will be a stud in the NFL, bit don't think he is a need for the Rams at this time.

Now...if we don't get Jenkins (which we will). We better think about moving up. I WANT LANDRY!!!!

Varg6 is online now Registered User

Re: I throw it all out the door

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    Let me go on record and tell you...

...now that we got Hall in a trade I by no means support the draft of Ginn. I am no longer a "Ginner". We have taken care of a high need and provided good depth. I still think Ginn will be a stud in the NFL, bit don't think he is a need for the Rams at this time.

Now...if we don't get Jenkins (which we will). We better think about moving up. I WANT LANDRY!!!!
    Say we moved down to the 7/8th spot, picked up LaRon Landry, and also acquired Jenkins...

What is the scenario exactly?

What picks would we still have? I don't remember if you supported giving a #2, but that seems like that is the most plausible scenario come Saturday if we want to pick up Jenkins. Would we have a 4th round pick?

I don't know...

But,
    It seems like we're just giving away our picks this year (Although, most of them seem like good, solid reasons to give up the picks)...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

We've had no shortage of picks in the last couple years and had no problem wasting the majority of them.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

If we don't get Jenkins we move up to the Vikings spot and try to get Landry. Again, we work out a deal for a 1st, 3rd or 4th and Butler.

MASSIVE is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by smizzhfx View Post
    We've had no shortage of picks in the last couple years and had no problem wasting the majority of them.
    Amen, Brother:\
    :l :r :l

RamsNation is offline Registered User

I don't think for a second that we move up in the draft and give away more picks as low on them as we are and probably a player or players to take anything other than a D-lineman. Don't get me wrong, Landry IMO is the 3rd best player in the draft, but not a big enough need to make such a drastic move.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I'd love to see Landry in the horns, and I feel he's a top notch player. However, we have line issues...(surprise surprise) and I feel the best fit at this stage is a defensive lineman, if available. Carriker, Okoye, Aanderson, Branch.