throwback week

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By AvengerRam
  • 7 Post By AvengerRam

Thread: Iíve always taken the position that a personís sexual orientation is none of my busin

vanillasue is offline Registered User

Iíve always taken the position that a personís sexual orientation is none of my busin

ess" Bill Polian

I agree, however, I would like to add that it does become my business when I have a gay guy in the locker room running around naked and the rest of us are gettin' naked to take a shower. Yes indeed - Then it does become my business. And that is why I would not draft a gay guy. Although they won't say it, every NFL Coach and GM is thinking the exact same thing. How is all of this going to fly in the locker room ?

This will be interesting.

NFL Sends Memo To Teams Warning Of Asking Sexual Orientation Questions To College Prospects ę CBS Cleveland

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Iíve always taken the position that a personís sexual orientation is none of my b

Though I am not among their ranks, I feel confident that I can speak for gay men everywhere in saying that they're really not all that interested in seeing you running to the shower.

On a more serious note, there was a time when people wouldn't ride in the same section of a bus, or drink from the same water fountain, as an African-American. Your bias is no more valid than those bigoted thoughts. Thankfully, society has significantly (though, unfortunately, not entirely) evolved from that mindset.

If I was an NFL player, I'd want teammates who could win football games. Period. End of story.
    Last edited by AvengerRam; -02-19-2014 at 07:41 PM.
    MauiRam and BigGameTH like this.

vanillasue is offline Registered User

Re: Iíve always taken the position that a personís sexual orientation is none of my b

Being born white or black in God's image is nothing a person can do anything about. That is the way it was designed. However, it was not designed for men to have sex with other men and that is a fact jack. It is quite obvious how the pieces fit together. Like it or not - The rectum was not designed to have a ***** in it.

To call someone a bigot or a racist because they have those opinions is just a diversion to try and justify a behavior that cannot be justified.

It will be a mistake to bring it into the locker room, but NFL commissioner Godell is really good at making mistakes as he has made a ton of them over the last several years.

If gays want to do their business in private I have no issue with it, but now they are trying to shove it down all our throats, pun intended, including with children in public schools -- A line must be drawn.

And all these guys like Bill Polian who come out and make these statement are just politically correct Monkeys who will never have any spine or balls to call a spade a spade. They will always roll over like well trained dogs. Sell outs to the hilt.
    Last edited by vanillasue; -02-19-2014 at 07:16 PM.

CanadaRam is offline Registered User

"If gays want to do their business in private I have no issue with it, but now they are trying to shove it down all our throats, pun intended, including with children in public schools -- A line must be drawn."

WHAT??? How??? huh???

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I was tempted to shut this down immediately, but I took a chance that it might develop into an intelligent conversation about the football side of this topic.

Clearly, my first instinct was the correct one.

Thread closed.
    RealRam, Nick, MauiRam and 4 others like this.