Thread: I want him

RamJackson39 Guest

I want him

The Jets have released Ty Law. I want this guy in a Ram's uniform. He had a great season and could really fill in well here in St.Louis

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: I want him

He'd be great, but a Poston client coming off a 10-pick season is going to break the bank.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Rip32 Guest

Ya the Postons are gonna use his production at the end of last season to get one more big contract out of his career plus I think I read that the new coaching staff is happy with the corner position the way it is and are gonna target bigger needs in free agency.

:clanram:

RamsFan16 Guest

Who cares how much he wants. No more than he did last year. I really really want him also!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Dolphins | Team not likely to pursue Law - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 19 Feb 2006 06:36:59 -0800

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins are not likely to pursue CB Ty Law (Jets) when he becomes a free agent in March. Even with Law re-emerging as one of the top corners, it's difficult to envision Dolphins head coach Nick Saban spending that much money on a player the team already passed on signing in the 2005 when his contract demands were less exorbitant while he recovered from a serious foot injury. Law wants $10 million in guaranteed money in his new contract.
    No thanks, Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Who cares how much he wants. No more than he did last year. I really really want him also!
    Mr. Salary Cap does.

Welcome to the 2015 Rams Draft Class

RamsFan16 Guest

What do we have to spend it on? The draft won't use that much and what are the chances of us signing a star player like Arrington, Peterson, Howard, Bently, Woodson, Hutchinson ... Pretty slim so we have nothing else to spend it on.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    What do we have to spend it on? The draft won't use that much and what are the chances of us signing a star player like Arrington, Peterson, Howard, Bently, Woodson, Hutchinson ... Pretty slim so we have nothing else to spend it on.
    Here is your answer.

Welcome to the 2015 Rams Draft Class

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

what are the chances of us signing a star player like Arrington, Peterson, Howard, Bently, Woodson, Hutchinson
    About the same as signing Law.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Varg6 is offline Registered User

what is the chance that we could get Law anyway?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamJackson39 Guest

Not very good. He's a good player though who is a leader on the field.

bruce_wannabe Guest

i would love having somone like law but with butler coming back and the emergence of bartrell i dont think we pick up a corner... i would love for the rams to pick up peterson or trade for ray lewis though....