Results 16 to 17 of 17
Thread: Idiot Mock Draft...ESPN
Re: Idiot Mock Draft...ESPNOriginally Posted by DaRamsBaby
Even if you adopt the premise that Marc Bulger is some how more prone to injury than other NFL QBs, the Rams have signed a back-up who has a lot of NFL experience and knows Linehan's system. They also have two young prospects.
There are QBs like Cutler in every draft. He's nothing special. There is no urgency to take a QB like him.
Not when the defense still needs more talent.
If the Rams take Cutler, what will I do?
1. Scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
2. Grumble about it for weeks.
3. Get annoyed at the Bulger/Cutler debates that will follow.
4. Get accused of unnecessarily deleting posts by loyal "Culterites."
5. Say, "I told you so," when the Rams ultimately realize they didn't need Cutler and trade him for a second or third round choice.
Welcome to the St. Louis Rams!
Re: Idiot Mock Draft...ESPN
Wow I hope we don't do that , we have a good back up and future qb's ?????? Why ??? I hope not !!!! "AR" I'm with ya my friend nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Last edited by OldRamsfan; -04-14-2006 at 01:41 PM."Remember its the love for the game ! and our Rams !"