View Poll Results: If Branch falls to 13?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, to much talent to pass on.

32 78.05%
  • No, to big of a risk.

5 12.20%
  • Trade down and adress DT.

4 9.76%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Revelstoke is offline Registered User

Re: If DT Alan Branch is available at 13?

Some good and promising reports on our Mr. Branch, these are the reports that make me hope he really does fall to us at 13:

4. Alan Branch, nose tackle from Michigan: Branch is a top-10 pick in this draft yet, he doesn't have one ounce of "big-timing" us on the show. He can answer any question about technique and has remarkable recall of his opponents throughout college. The guy knows how to prepare and will never let his weight balloon up. He weighs 324 pounds but was once closer to 400 pounds in high school. He taught himself about nutrition and lives the game.
    link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10080785

"There's only one way to succeed in anything, and that is to give it everything. I do, and I demand that my players do."
    - Vince Lombardi

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Revelstoke View Post
    Some good and promising reports on our Mr. Branch, these are the reports that make me hope he really does fall to us at 13:

link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10080785
    Wow, that's a pretty incredible quote. As someone who regularly listens to Kirwan and Ryan on NFL Radio, I can say right now that they don't hold back on the technique questions. It's interesting to see a guy like Kirwan give this kind of analysis.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

i hope he drops to us now

Country is offline Registered User

I am 50/50 on the hole Branch thing I don't want a Ryan Sims on this team, nor can the Rams afford another bust at DT.

jesseram Guest

I dont think he will, the rams should definitly trade up for him i mean what if we get another bust like alex barron?

keith m. klink Guest

C'MON GUY'S, you guy's have been RIPPIN ME A NEW ONE, for day's because i thought branch was overrated, and i wouldn't take him. and the same guy's are saying what i was saying. IS IT BECAUSE I'M FROM N.Y. , you know, if he is the best player on the rams board at 13, they will have to take him. and it doesn't matter about past 1st round DT picks, because LINEHAN and HASLET didn't make those picks. APPLES and ORANGES, to me. i wouldn't , some of us would. we all have a differant opinion, and each can make a valid point to pick him , or not too. thats why we can sit here as friends and debate our issues and opinions for who we think is best, and in the end we have no power, just a two day weekend party ,to eat and drink cold beer and either cheer or screem at the TV , because we are the fan's.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

That has to be the longest weekend in football also keith. Round 1, picking at 13, the Rams may select their pick around Labor Day. lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234