throwback week

View Poll Results: Who do they take at pick # 4 ???

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Justin Blackmon

10 55.56%
  • Someone else

8 44.44%
    richtree is offline Registered User

IF Rams have #4 pick (& stay @ 4) Who do you think THEY would pick if draft was 2day

IF Rams have #4 pick (& stay @ 4) Who do you think THEY would pick if draft was 2day???

-This assumes they stay at #4
    -This assumes Luck, RGIII, and Kahil go 1,2,3
    -This is NOT WHO YOU WOULD LIKE
    -This is who YOU THINK THE RAMS WOULD PICK

Just to get feel of the board.....

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Re: IF Rams have #4 pick (& stay @ 4) Who do you think THEY would pick if draft was 2

It's virtually impossible to know who they might select with so many questions yet to be answered. Like, how fast is Justin Blackmon? Or is Bartell and Fletcher still the answers at corner? Or who's draft stock is on the rise and who's is on the decline? Or what do they really think about the O-line and D-line? Is Richardson that much better than all of the other RBs and how much does SJax have left in the tank? Or who will we sign in free agency?

These are just some of the questions that need to be answered before the Rams make their selection, and I'm sure they will do the due dilligence. So I can only say I hope they draft Blackmon, but that is still subject to change.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: IF Rams have #4 pick (& stay @ 4) Who do you think THEY would pick if draft was 2

I would say it's 60/40 between Claiborne and Blackmon. If the rumors are true that Bartell is out, then I'm not sure about our ability to attract a top corner in free agency. We don't have the money as of this moment. The draft is very top heavy for corners, with Claiborne being the best by far and with no question marks. His speed is not the best, but he's a better technical player than Peterson last year. Meanwhile, the combine showed that there should be a handful of WR's available at #33(or #22).

Blackmon will be great, but the better value lies going Claiborne/B"WR"A than going the other way around.
    I believe!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I tend to agree with Fortuninerhater; there are still plenty of unknowns here. But as of right now, if the Rams move down to #4 and the draft goes Luck, Griffin, and Kalil, then I think Blackmon would be at the top of the Rams' board. The only other options for me with the fourth pick would be Morris Claiborne and Trent Richardson, but I wouldn't put them above Blackmon at this point for the Rams.

BarronWade is offline Registered User

I would love Blackmon and think the Rams should draft him But...

thats not the question it asks who would the Rams draft today and Blackmon still has something to prove in his pro day...As of right now i believe the Rams will take Claiborne he didn't show the best speed but compared to Blackmon's showcase (or lack of) speed the pick would be Claiborne if it happened today he had impressive drills at the combine...

But if the question were who would the rams take on draft day i would say either Blackmon or richardson.

Fastcat is offline Registered User

Well judging by or recent draft history in the 1st round (last 2 1st rounders had an injury concern and or didnt play in the previous season) T-rich might be our choice.... He he played but had surgery before the combine so i think he foots the bill. Lol. But seriously i want blackmon