Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: If the Rams take Bradford, the player I'm hoping falls to the second round is...

Jermaine Gresham.

The Rams have a big hole at tight end, and getting Bradford someone he's familiar with at a need position sounds good to me.

Runners Up: Everson Griffen, Sean Weatherspoon, Demaryius Thomas

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

TheRammer Guest

Re: If the Rams take Bradford, the player I'm hoping falls to the second round is...

1.Ryan Matthews
    2.Sean Witherspoon
    3.Golden Tate

harrydog is offline Registered User

In order of preference:
    Jerry Hughes
    Sean Weatherspoon
    Jermaine Gresham
    Everson Griffen

Part of me thinks that if we take Bradford we should go offense in the 2nd and 3rd rounds also. Really try to upgrade the offense this year and address defense next year.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Jared Odrick.

In my humble opinion, he's going to be an absolute stud in the NFL.. I made the Justin Tuck comparison in a post a few days ago and I'll make it again here. Whilst we've seen with Carriker than it's unwise to move a player from one position to another whenever the coach feels like it, we've also seen Spagnuolo have success with it in New York. Odrick's my guy on defense. On the other side of the ball, it has to be...

Demaryius Thomas.

In the end, I think he's going to be the best WR to emerge from this class. Thomas made plays consistently for a run-heavy GA Tech team with a QB who was erratic to say the very least. IMO he purports to be a true #1 in the NFL and I'd be thrilled if we took him to aide Bradford's development.

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Jared Odrick.

In my humble opinion, he's going to be an absolute stud in the NFL.. I made the Justin Tuck comparison in a post a few days ago and I'll make it again here. Whilst we've seen with Carriker than it's unwise to move a player from one position to another whenever the coach feels like it, we've also seen Spagnuolo have success with it in New York. Odrick's my guy on defense. On the other side of the ball, it has to be...

Demaryius Thomas.

In the end, I think he's going to be the best WR to emerge from this class. Thomas made plays consistently for a run-heavy GA Tech team with a QB who was erratic to say the very least. IMO he purports to be a true #1 in the NFL and I'd be thrilled if we took him to aide Bradford's development.
    Odrick will be long gone before the second round. But I agree with you...if he's there I think it's a no brainer.

Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User

The Rams trade down and take TE Rob Gronkowski.

I prefer trade down and DE Carlos Dunlap. Take TE Dennis Pitta in 3rd or 4th.

I hope Rams take a 7th round flyer on TE Scott Sicko(6'-5" , 251 4.51-40 had 57 catches for 725 yards and 8 TD's small school prospect New Hampshire) or TE Fendi Onobun(6'-6" , 252 LBS ran a 4.45-40 played basketball for Houston)as a undrafted free agent.

For the WCO to work you need a good TE. That would also help QB S. Bradford to develope.

weapons , weapons & more weapons for Bradford to succeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12