RamsFan16 Guest

If we trade our #11 pick

I think we should trade it for Denvers 1st Round Picks. The draft is stacked on D. I don't find it worth trading up for just AJ Hawk. There are plenty of other good Linebackers. Or Get a Later 1st round pick with a high second round pick. What do you thinK?

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

Re: If we trade our #11 pick

I think it would be a good trade to trade up for Hawk and with Cutlers and Davis' stocks rising it might not be too far.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Easier said than done. I'm sure half the league would like to trade with Denver in order to have those two first round picks.

Welcome to the 2015 Rams Draft Class

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    I think we should trade it for Denvers 1st Round Picks. The draft is stacked on D. I don't find it worth trading up for just AJ Hawk. There are plenty of other good Linebackers. Or Get a Later 1st round pick with a high second round pick. What do you thinK?
    That's a great idea, 16, but considering the Broncos needs, they would probably rather have their 2 picks instead of the #11.

Of course with free agency around the corner, one never knows, but I would guess right now Denver is staying put.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Very interesting thought. Lots of D talent in the bottom of the 1st round and early 2nd round.

Not sure Denver will bite.....