Draftniksince1985 is offline Registered User

Immediate Impact

I think all on this forum would agree that many on the Rams draft picks this year could have and immediate impact and get some serious playing time right away.
    After reviewing last years Draft the 4 pro bowl 1st round picks were 3 LBs & Percy Harvin. After reading up on Harvin's combine it very closely mirrors Golden Tate's.Very similar height/weight, 40 time, both have experience catching and running with the football.
    It seems the main differences favor Tate. He comes from a Pro style offense & scored about double on the wonderlic. Correct me if
    I am wrong but it seems Tate has less of a supporting cast to draw the opposing defense's attention away too.
    The only reason harvin went late in the first was due to character issues. I wonder if his abilities are EXTREMELY underrated right now. If he is available at #33 the Rams would be foolish to pass on him or trade down!

TylerBishop is offline Registered User

Re: Immediate Impact

Look at them on the field Harvin is another Monster. People were talking about Percy when he was still in high-school. Tate will be goo, but not like Harvin I'm afraid.

All the experts say that we won't be using our 33rd pick and I believe them.