The ClanRam ModCast is back with Episode 2, our big post-draft extravaganza!

Our episode starts with our First Down segment, in which I examine each of the Rams' picks in the 2014 NFL Draft. After that comes Quick Hits, featuring general thoughts about some of the other selections through all seven rounds of the draft. Then, in this episode's Five Wide, I take a look at five teams who I thought really improved their talent level through the draft as well as five teams that left me scratching my head a bit. Finally, the episode comes to a close with the Two Minute Drill, where I attempt to answer as many of your submitted questions as possible in the two-minute time limit.

You can listen on your desktop computer by clicking the link below, and you can even download and listen to the episode later at your convenience. If you're a fan of podcasts on the go, think about downloading the SoundCloud app where you can stream this podcast from your mobile device as well.

I appreciate your willingness to give us a listen, and always enjoy hearing back from you guys about what you thought of the podcast. Enjoy!!

CLANRAM MODCAST: EPISODE TWO
Link: https://soundcloud.com/clanrammodcas...sode-2-5-13-14