Thread: Jacob Bell Next

Mooselini Guest

Jacob Bell Next

With Alan Faneca likely headed to the Jets, the Rams have turned their efforts toward free agent G Jacob Bell.

They're currently trying to set up a visit. Faneca will announce where he's signing by Saturday at 6PM ET. Bell is undersized, but only 26 and was valued by the Titans. They tried to re-sign him before he hit the market.
    Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch

I'm sorry...but Bell>Faneca for us right now. I hope we get it.

Wolf Guest

Re: Jacob Bell Next

Yeah. I think whether it be youth or experience...any valuable players in those categories for the offensive line is what we need.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

i dont know much about jacob bell, but if we want him i trust... no actually thats a lie. i don't trust linehan. i do trust the rams that they will make the best choice for us.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

you were so down on FA before moose, but I knew Devany was gonna get some things done, and I don't think he is done yet.

Mooselini Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Yeah. I think whether it be youth or experience...any valuable players in those categories for the offensive line is what we need.
    I'm really for this. I hope we get it. That way we can focus on Defense during the draft.

Bell would be a great pick up for our squad. I can only hope this works out.

Wolf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    I'm really for this. I hope we get it. That way we can focus on Defense during the draft.

Bell would be a great pick up for our squad. I can only hope this works out.
    Totally...if we get this deal done...it makes us more flexible in the draft.

Mooselini Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    you were so down on FA before moose, but I knew Devany was gonna get some things done, and I don't think he is done yet.
    I think Devany is supposed to get things done. He got us a kicker, it may be Bell tomorrow.

I think Devany is focusing our needs in the draft. He did say we wouldnt see outrageous purchases in the FA, and he's keeping his word so far.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

See, I told you that the next guy would be better. This guy has 5 years more to give than Faneca. Titans had a good line, I'll be quite happy with this signing.

Mooselini Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    See, I told you that the next guy would be better. This guy has 5 years more to give than Faneca. Titans had a good line, I'll be quite happy with this signing.
    Lets hope we get this guy signed.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I've been banging this drum all offseason.

I want Jacob Bell to be a Ram. Versatility, starting experience, and relative youth.

Mooselini Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    I've been banging this drum all offseason.

I want Jacob Bell to be a Ram. Versatility, starting experience, and relative youth.
    Great post. I would love to see Jacob Bell on this squad. Hope we work hard for this guy. :l