Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

Re: John Clayton on nfl live reports:

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    I think if we pick up vick it might facilitate rebuilding the defense around wroten. Meanwhile, the Rams can then hire Michael Phelps as a team spokesman. Bongs Away!!!!

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Does anyone know where we can find Lawrence Phillips? Let's make this a complete effort!

And I used to have such respect for John Clayton. No more.

Go Rams!

djdeeznutz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsSB99 View Post
    You are being a real jack ass.

The original poster said this:

All I was saying was they said the same thing about SF. Now if you want to be an ass because neither of us had a pen and paper and wrote it down word for word and then went to our computer before typing it on here then go ahead and be an ass. I for one was going off what the original poster posted and what I remembered from 8 hours (heard at 8 am or so posted at 4pm) prior to posting. No one here said the Rams would be interested they said he was eluding to the fact that SF and the Rams would be a fit. I believe everything Clayton was saying was his opinion about those two teams possibly being interested or in his opinion possibly being a good fit.

By the way you did not quote it exactly here is what he said after saying they would not be able to trade him.

Next time you try to slam other posters for not getting it right maybe you should try to get it right.

Chill bro!

The thing i was trying to say was Clayton never said "good fit." goot fit means that a player would fill a hole very well.

If u dont know by now then u have been livin under a rock but we are switching to a WCO. WCO i for accuarte passer who can make up there mind on a dime. Mike Vick is niether. O yea and u quoted clayton and i never said Total intrest i also said possibly.

Good fit and intrested are 2 whole differnt things.

like lemme give u an example of the Crabtree situation. If Holt stays then Crabtree would not be a good fit but the Rams will be intrested cuz he is the best player.

Lets look at the opposite version. Matt Stafford will be a great fit in the WCO cuz he makes quick decision and has great accuracy. But the rams may not be intrested cuz Bulger gets all that paper.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by djdeeznutz View Post
    The thing i was trying to say was Clayton never said "good fit." goot fit means that a player would fill a hole very well.
    If u dont know by now then u have been livin under a rock but we are switching to a WCO.
    I know he would not be a good fit here IMO. But thats not what Claytons opinion was he was in fact suggesting that he might be a fit here. If you dont understand that then you need to crawl back under your rock. You were being a total ass to myself and the original poster in your response.
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeeznutz View Post
    I WATCHED THIS ON ESPN!
    He did not say it like that. He said that if vick is reinstated and released by the falcons posibly San Francisco would be intrested cuz thy want to be a running team and possibly st. louis might be intrested.

He just said intrested. He never said he would be a good fit. Get ur facts right and word it correctly
    You attempted to insult people for their recollection of what was said on a TV program and then their grammar in describing what was said. Maybe when you want to prove how much smarter you are then others you should try not typing like a kindergarten kid and get it accurate. I had to correct you because you did not take it word for word either.

Do you not think Clayton was insinuating that he might be a good fit when he mentioned this? When someone brings up the idea of a player going somewhere its often not because they think its a bad fit.

Again here is what was said word for word after he said they would not be able to trade him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton word for word
    If he is reinstated this year he will have to be cut. Some possible teams now again I say this with caution because none of these teams have expressed total interest yet. Possibly San Francisco they want a running team he is a running Quarterback. Possibly maybe St. Louis but right now there will be no trade if he comes back.
    Last edited by RamsSB99; -02-15-2009 at 05:44 PM.

djdeeznutz Guest

I know he would not be a good fit here IMO. But thats not what Claytons opinion was he was in fact suggesting that he might be a fit here. If you dont understand that then you need to crawl back under your rock. You were being a total ass to myself and the original poster in your response.
    Well getting under that rock agian would be better then readin what u got to say.

You attempted to insult people for their recollection of what was said on a TV program and then their grammar in describing what was said. Maybe when you want to prove how much smarter you are then others you should try not typing like a kindergarten kid and get it accurate. I had to correct you because you did not take it word for word either.
    Sorry but here in kindergarden if we take things word for word it would be considered plagerizing and my teacher does not like that.

And i also was not trying to insult anyone cuz my teacher told me "if u don got nuttin good to say dont say it" yea she a getto teacher

Do you not think Clayton was insinuating that he might be a good fit when he mentioned this? When someone brings up the idea of a player going somewhere its often not because they think its a bad fit.

Again here is what was said word for word after he said they would not be able to trade him.
    Sorry im not done learing all the alphabet yet so i dont know what insinuation mean i am only on the letter "N" right now. "N" is for "nigg..." whoops my teacher said i cant say that no more "N" is for "nose"

Just cuz i got street style of typing don meen u could dog me on it n call me stupid Just cool it bro!

N if i acted like an ass to the original poster (Torry Holt fan) i appaligize i didnt mean to act like one 2 u.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I'll say this once. If you can't play nice, then don't bother. We have rules about civility here. They need to be adhered to.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

First of all I don't care what or how John Clayton described Michael Vicks possible future in the NFL. No matter how you spell the words there's no denying the meaning...........

NO THANKS!!!!!

Weddle is offline Registered User

I've had an idea....

we SHOULD sign Vick...then...

Draft Crabtree. Trade Pace. Move back up into bottom of the 1st. Draft Harvin or another WR.

Run the A-11 offense.

QB:Vick & Bulger/Green
    6 wide: Holt, Avery, Crabtree, Harvin (or other), S-Jax, Burton,

We'd be FREAKIN awesome

general counsel is offline Registered User

sure weddle, we'd be freakin' awesome with no offensive line and the worst defense in the nfl.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

We'd have the FASTEST, CRAZIEST offense in the NFL.

We might even get on tv once or twice!

It's a genius plan. It cannot fail.

We could even vary it up and run some Wildcat plays!

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Weddle View Post
    We'd have the FASTEST, CRAZIEST offense in the NFL.

We might even get on tv once or twice!

It's a genius plan. It cannot fail.

We could even vary it up and run some Wildcat plays!
    Is this sarcasm? I can't tell.

/The NFL will probably outlaw the A-11 anyway if it hasn't already.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

People make mistakes, and they can bounce back. Are you telling me you aren't taking Rey Lewis back after he allegedly murdered a person. Are you telling me you aren't taking Leonard Little back after he kills someone. Are you telling me you aren't going to support Brett Farve as a fan when he is addicted to pain killers. Are you saying you aren't going to take back Michale Irvin after cocaine possesion. All I'm saying is people make mistakes some bigger than others. You have to forgive people and move on from the past. I think all those guys are great examples of when you support someone after a mistake they can rebound and be better than ever. If Vick is going to get another chance in STL thats another story, but people need to move.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    Is this sarcasm? I can't tell.

/The NFL will probably outlaw the A-11 anyway if it hasn't already.
    Yeah, twas sarcasm! Sorry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12