throwback week

keith m. klink Guest

JUST ask the kid's !

This has been hectic and interesting that we all still have very differant idea on this draft and who would be the best players to take . Some just like a certain guy or two and thats the push from them , and alot of us have many we would be happy with but we all have many scenario's.

So i thought if i can find someone who has nothing to gain or loose with a honest opinion and who really isn't a RAMS FAN , YET! So i asked my 4 year old grandson . " If you had to pick G. DORSEY /DT or C. LONG /DE who do you think would be the best pick to help my team , they are both excellent players . His reply " SPIDERMAN , PAPA ! " Yes DAMIEN , the RAMS do need a superhero , but this is as close as we can get . ( DAMIEN says ) take LONG,he can fly and kill the bad guy's like spiderman !

Sometimes kids are honest to a fault , but they seem to know what is going on better than the grownups . So there ya have it , WE SHOULD TAKE SPIDERMAN at #2.

laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: JUST ask the kid's !

Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    This has been hectic and interesting that we all still have very differant idea on this draft and who would be the best players to take . Some just like a certain guy or two and thats the push from them , and alot of us have many we would be happy with but we all have many scenario's.

So i thought if i can find someone who has nothing to gain or loose with a honest opinion and who really isn't a RAMS FAN , YET! So i asked my 4 year old grandson . " If you had to pick G. DORSEY /DT or C. LONG /DE who do you think would be the best pick to help my team , they are both excellent players . His reply " SPIDERMAN , PAPA ! " Yes DAMIEN , the RAMS do need a superhero , but this is as close as we can get . ( DAMIEN says ) take LONG,he can fly and kill the bad guy's like spiderman !

Sometimes kids are honest to a fault , but they seem to know what is going on better than the grownups . So there ya have it , WE SHOULD TAKE SPIDERMAN at #2.
    Could you please have your grandson call the RAMS and express his opinion?

Thanks