Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Curious

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Re: Just Curious

I would like to know why we are being so hostile to a guy that has come in for a conversation on our draft decision. Seriously guy's not every fan of another team that comes here need to be thrown into the gauntlet.

Dominating D Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsFan View Post
    Could be true, but imagine the day when Marc Bulger starts over Jason Campbell.. lol and I'm not taking pre 2008

Is that like Collins over Young or Warner over Lienhart?

I am done this is going nowhere. I have plenty of Dead Skins I can talk to her in Southern MD. Hate to tell you not 1 of them want Campbell to be the starting QB for the Skins. All hope that the Skins tear it down and rebuild the team bye getting rid of all the dead weight. They much rather be a the very bottom of the league with youth and developing talent than mediocre each and every season.

Go Rams

Drummerman1011 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    I would like to know why we are being so hostile to a guy that has come in for a conversation on our draft decision. Seriously guy's not every fan of another team that comes here need to be thrown into the gauntlet.
    To put it simply he just, put down our team. Just like how the Washington media is right now. Why should we be so cool when the guy is saying that our team is the worst in the league and "not going to get better".

RedskinsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman1011 View Post
    To put it simply he just, put down our team. Just like how the Washington media is right now. Why should we be so cool when the guy is saying that our team is the worst in the league and "not going to get better".
    I don't see how that's not true though lol.. When you start asking me to leave and my welcome is worn out, I'm going to get upset just like you guys were the second I came here.
    Me thinking your team is the worst (which they are....) and not improving (2nd worst last year, wost this year) is a completely legitimate arguement.
    I'm pretty shocked that you guys have so much confidence/cockyness towards your team and I'll remember that, that's for sure.
    Anyways I hope Bradford comes to DC at this point and would love to see Suh bust as a Ram.
    Peace

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman1011 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redskinsfan
    Hey guys. I'm just curious to know what the Rams are doing with their pick. I trust you guys would know the situation better than anybody right? I know it started with Clausen, then Suh, now Bradford?
    Honestly I think Bradford/Clausen would fall apart starting for you guys on day one, (no disrespect) and am curious to know what you guys think?
    Any talk on Jason Campbell?
    Ya I can see how he pushed our teams name in the mud. He even cleared up what you could perceive as a slight against our o-line
    Yeah, you guys do have a pretty good oline.. Not nearly as bad as ours atleast lol.
    So every thing is peaceful until
    I don't mean from the oline.
    Marc Bulger for example over the years developped this whole, "I'm gonna throw the ball into coverage because I dont' wanna get sacked" type of instinct.
    Don't get me wrong I have nothing but respect for all of you loyal Rams fans, but you're team is the worst in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised if Bradford pulled an Eli Manning type thing leading towards April 22nd.
    So I still dont see how he has said anything untrue or bad, are you saying that we were not the worst team in the NFL last year? Cause our records seems to say we were? Are you trying to say that Bradford wont pull a power play, cause we already have an example of a QB dueing this (Eli Manning) so it's not like it would be unheared of.

RedskinsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    Ya I can see how he pushed our teams name in the mud. He even cleared up what you could perceive as a slight against our o-line

So every thing is peaceful until

So I still dont see how he has said anything untrue or bad, are you saying that we were not the worst team in the NFL last year? Cause our records seems to say we were? Are you trying to say that Bradford wont pull a power play, cause we already have an example of a QB dueing this (Eli Manning) so it's not like it would be unheared of.
    Well I'm glad someone has an open mind to the NFL and can have a real conversation. Nice to see.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Yeah you really had me going until you started saying stuff like "the Rams are anything but an improving football team". I was really appreciating your respect, but then you blatantly disrespected our team, coaches, and front office, which is worse imo than coming out and disrespecting me. You have to realize that the Rams are on the way up, heck i agree we are at the bottom, no where to go but up right?

To say that Sam Bradford will be more successful on the Skins than on the Rams is nothing but a Washington media invention that is simply not true. We have better o line, that when healthy can be one of the NFL's best (ask Bill Polian if you don't trust me) and our running game is heads and shoulders above than the Skins.

Now tell me, what is better for a young QB, a good o line and a strong runnning game, or a wide out that is washed up and a TE (a stud one, I'll give ya that) who is coming off injury?

Oh and by the way, welcome to the best damn Rams website on the net!
    Last edited by C-Mob 71; -03-30-2010 at 07:18 PM.

CanadianRamsFan is offline Registered User

Well I'm glad someone has an open mind to the NFL and can have a real conversation. Nice to see.
    Dude, congrats on the 4 wins honestly good work, i can totally see why you are coming here and talking about how your team is so great, i mean 4 wins you guys are almost SB champs!!

The rams were a bad team last year hands down terrible, but the redskins we horrible as well. This year? Who knows. Next time you start posting on another teams message board and you start saying things about how terrible that team is, don't be shocked when you and your team get attacked. As to your question, Bradford will be our pick, unless HE says to the team that he wont sign with us.

I have some more advice: Just because you read something on the internet does not make it true

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

1. When we get Bradford or Clausen that will be solved. But as of now we have the 15th ranked QB and not 29th, so we win on that arguement.

2. After Bradford/Clausen and if the Lions don't take Okung, we will have solved that issue as well. If not in the first in the 2/4/5/6th rounds.

3. We have Santana Moss who has more value then all your receivers together. Malcolm Kelly you may know him from when him and Bradford played in 07 together. Devin Thomas who's another 2nd round pick out of Michigan who will get the chance to play for the released Randel El. Cooley and Davis is probably one of the top TE duos in the league, and players get injured nothing you can do about it.

4. Haynesworth doesn't want to play NT you're right, but he has said he would play 3-4 DE and we signed Ma'ake Kemoeatu from the Panthers to fill that problem when he's recovered from his Achilles injury.

5. Rogers, Hall, Landry, Doughty/Horton are the DB's. Hall and Rogers are both very good corners and helped us get to 10th overall in defense. Laron Landry is a natural SS and you're right with that, but atleast we still put up good defensive stats to show for something.

We also happened to get this former superbowl winning coach named Mike Shanahan. The second best win to loss record in the NFL next to Belichick. Oh and with him came his son Kyle who co-ordinated the best passing attack in the NFL last year with the Texans. So yeah you could say we're on the verge of greatness. Oh and for Sam Bradford well we'll see what happens but remember that we have much more to offer to a young QB than the worst team in the NFL.
    So you're either insane, or a dreamer. Good for you. Kind of precludes a rational conversation, though. Suffice to say, I think you are vastly overestimating your team, not to mention miscounting the number of draft choices you have (how exactly can you get Bradford/Clausen and Okung?).

RedskinsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    So you're either insane, or a dreamer. Good for you. Kind of precludes a rational conversation, though. Suffice to say, I think you are vastly overestimating your team, not to mention miscounting the number of draft choices you have (how exactly can you get Bradford/Clausen and Okung?).
    Oh so you Rams fans don't know how to read either eh? Damn rough stuff you guys have to go through. I'll help you out, I said "IF" the lions don' take Okung we'll jump right on to that. If they do we'll pick up some Oline in the 2,4,5,6 rounds. You can re read that if you don't believe I said it.

And don't bother trying to type like you just mastered in an english degree, this is a football forum.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

You've obviously come here to flame and smack, and you're act has grown tiresome. Buh-bye!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123