Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By THOLTFAN81
  • 3 Post By Tampa_Ram
  • 1 Post By AtlantaRamFan
  • 1 Post By sosa39rams

Thread: Justin Blackmon: This video should change peoples opinion of him..in a Good way.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Justin Blackmon: This video should change peoples opinion of him..in a Good way.

After watching this, any type of character stuff I hear I could care less about. Any person who dedicates there time to help a little girl who is struggling, and in need of a friend I will forever have respect for. Whether he becomes a Ram or wherever he goes, I will be rooting for him after watching this. Just hope hes wearing #81 for us.

Tampa_Ram is online now Registered User

Re: Justin Blackmon: This video should change peoples opinion of him..in a Good way.

Like ive been saying this whole season, He had one DUI and seems to of learned from it and hasnt had any character issues since. He has great work ethic. And now after this has definatly gained more respect from me as well. I hope hes a ram come next year, but will always check to see how he does even if he isnt a ram. This is what i call a class act.
    THOLTFAN81, RockinRam and ManofGod like this.

Tampa_Ram is online now Registered User

Re: Justin Blackmon: This video should change peoples opinion of him..in a Good way.

BTW, his DUI happened Oct 26th, 2010. And has not shown this to be a linguiring course like Floyd. And hes in college guys. How many poeople here have never drank and drove when his age? im sure theres a lot more then a couple. He learned his mistake. just feel like mentioning this.

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

Great video, I had already seen this on Gameday and knew from that moment on we need this guy as a Ram, both on the field and off. I truly hope we draft him.

Go Rams!

RockinRam is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    BTW, his DUI happened Oct 26th, 2010. And has not shown this to be a linguiring course like Floyd. And hes in college guys. How many poeople here have never drank and drove when his age? im sure theres a lot more then a couple. He learned his mistake. just feel like mentioning this.
    That is what I'm saying.

Although driving drunk was a dumb mistake, it's also an immature decision, and I think he learned from it. Many people in college make this decision, and it is not a smart one and does not excuse Blackmon's mistake. But, I think it is overhyped and I am certain Blackmon has matured after that and has learned his lesson.

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

Wow good stuff. Don't know if there's anything more heartbreaking than child with cancer. I hope she makes a full recovery, and it's great to hear she's been in remission for almost 2 years. As someone graduating college next week (being in Blackmon's age group), I think we've all done things we wish we hadn't. If this is an isolated incident for Blackmon, I think you chalk it up to being young and look at his character and work ethic as a whole.

With that being said, I think what got the Rams in this mess in the first place is avoiding anyone with the slightest bit of character issues. Yes, these Rams don't get suspended...but they don't win games either. At some point you have to accept that talented players may not be boy scouts.
    RockinRam likes this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Anyone know whats up with Blackmon's braces? Its not everyday you see a 21 year old male with braces..
    San Diego Ram likes this.