Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dominating D Guest

Re: Kiper and Shay in ESPN mock

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2oo2 View Post
    I think that we want to disagree but the facts are that the Rams are rebuilding to be a power running team (with Brown and Karney); and they will be in the trend of getting a LT to rebuild.(Thomas to browns, Long to fins, ect) As much as I don't like it, they will fall into it and pick a OT to sure-up the line and build the "core" of the team. I don't know if it is a good call, but on draft day I believe it will be said, "With the second overall pick the Rams select, (name here), offensive linemen from (school here).
    So the Rams are building a team around a guy who tends to get injured and miss several games each season.

If your right then God help us Rams fan LOL

Dominating D Guest

Re: Kiper and Shay in ESPN mock

Quote Originally Posted by eldfan View Post
    Nobody really knows how a player will perform after they are drafted. To say Curry will be like Gholston is just guessing. You can have concern about any player that is taken. I can say the Rams need to be worry about Jason Smith he did very well at the combine and he shoot near the top of our draft board. If he was not already in our radar beam as a # 2 pick I donít think a good workout should moved you to a # 2 spot.
    Very well said....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12