keith m. klink Guest

KLINK'S 1ST RAMS MOCK 2008 !!! i think?

Because of the noose that linehan is in , i'm hoping that they keep the project player picks until round 7 . even a 6th , but nothing higher .

IF it is true that the Rams think DORSEY is the best player in the draft , than they should have no problem getting him . i myself would like to see the draft something like this . MEISTRO " if you please .

rounds

1st- #2 - C.LONG - DE

2ND-#33 - C. WILLIAMS -OT

3RD-#66 - A. BOWMAN -WR

4TH-#98 - S. JUSTICE -C

5TH-#130 - B. MOFFIT - ILB

6TH-#162 - K. DUNLAP -OT

6TH-#174(bengals/fitz) K. LANGFORD -DE

7TH- # - E. AINGE -QB

And i would look for a safety on the team to compete, and also maybe sign a free agent. and i would look to draft a starting safety next year with the first 2 picks too be starting caliber SAFETY , and WIDE RECEIVER and next attempt to get a good value 3rd rd pick with a CB or QB .

.............. IF the RAMS were too trade . Iwould want this partner .

RAMS trade with the HOUSTON TEXANS .....

RAMS send pick # 2 to the TEXANS for this years 1st-# 13 and 2nd-#44 and next years #1 pick .
    TEXANS pick - #2 D. McFADDEN -RB .

RAMS DRAFT

1ST- #13 - KENNY PHILLIPS-S

2ND-#33 - CHRIS WILLIAMS-OT

2ND-#44 - LAWERANCE JACKSON-DE

3RD-#66 -ADARIUS BOWMAN-WR

4TH-#98 - STEVE JUSTICE -C

5TH-#130 - BEN MOFFIT -ILB

6TH-#162 -KING DUNLAP -OT

6TH-#174 - KENDALL LANGFORD - DE

7TH-# - ERIK AINGE -QB

SO THERE YA GO ALL . HAVE AT IT .

ENN107 is offline Registered User

Re: KLINK'S 1ST RAMS MOCK 2008 !!! i think?

I have no problems with those selections

Bald_81 is offline Registered User

If you think we could get Erik Ainge in the 7th round, you are dreaming my friend. The latest he should go is the 3rd or 4th. I love the Lawrence Jackson pick though, I believe he will be a steal for whoever gets him in the 2nd.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

after the week he had at the senior bowl he may not be available. but they kept talking like he couldnt play in the nfl. so it may or may not happen.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    Because of the noose that linehan is in , i'm hoping that they keep the project player picks until round 7 . even a 6th , but nothing higher .

IF it is true that the Rams think DORSEY is the best player in the draft , than they should have no problem getting him . i myself would like to see the draft something like this . MEISTRO " if you please .

rounds

1st- #2 - C.LONG - DE

2ND-#33 - C. WILLIAMS -OT

3RD-#66 - A. BOWMAN -WR

4TH-#98 - S. JUSTICE -C

5TH-#130 - B. MOFFIT - ILB

6TH-#162 - K. DUNLAP -OT

6TH-#174(bengals/fitz) K. LANGFORD -DE

7TH- # - E. AINGE -QB

And i would look for a safety on the team to compete, and also maybe sign a free agent. and i would look to draft a starting safety next year with the first 2 picks too be starting caliber SAFETY , and WIDE RECEIVER and next attempt to get a good value 3rd rd pick with a CB or QB .

.............. IF the RAMS were too trade . Iwould want this partner .

RAMS trade with the HOUSTON TEXANS .....

RAMS send pick # 2 to the TEXANS for this years 1st-# 13 and 2nd-#44 and next years #1 pick .
    TEXANS pick - #2 D. McFADDEN -RB .

RAMS DRAFT

1ST- #13 - KENNY PHILLIPS-S

2ND-#33 - CHRIS WILLIAMS-OT

2ND-#44 - LAWERANCE JACKSON-DE

3RD-#66 -ADARIUS BOWMAN-WR

4TH-#98 - STEVE JUSTICE -C

5TH-#130 - BEN MOFFIT -ILB

6TH-#162 -KING DUNLAP -OT

6TH-#174 - KENDALL LANGFORD - DE

7TH-# - ERIK AINGE -QB

SO THERE YA GO ALL . HAVE AT IT .
    Finally someone else on the Kenny Phillips bandwagon.
    Just Fix It

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Doesn't ATL have Houston's 2nd round pick. Anyways Adarius Bowman give me a break the guy was a bum during the senior bowl. I'd rather have a burner like Lavelle Hawkins, Donnie Avery, or Andre Caldwell

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Very good IMO I like both of the options you came up with. Are you trying for a Rams FO position? If so you may have to throw in a few bonehead picks.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

wow what a mock draft!

keith m. klink Guest

I know there are going to be better receivers out there than BOWMAN . but the advantage to having a guy like BOWMAN is that he has very good skill . a very high level , that can and would be coached by one of the best WR coaches in the NFL. a pick at 3rd rd. #66 for a guy who when he's done being coached for a season will look like the next coming of the 3 amigo's.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

Agree with your two top picks for the Rams. I think they could get the #4 OT with that top pick in the second round and solidify the tackle position that way. A lot of people talk about taking an OT in the first round and it just isn't reality. You can't basically draft a guy that high to sit him for a season.

I really like the idea of a DE in the first round. The Rams aren't going to bring Little back most likely. Cutting him would free up a major cap figure and the guy is done physically.

After that first pick it's all a big load of luck anyway.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    Doesn't ATL have Houston's 2nd round pick. Anyways Adarius Bowman give me a break the guy was a bum during the senior bowl. I'd rather have a burner like Lavelle Hawkins, Donnie Avery, or Andre Caldwell
    Your judging players by Senior Bowl performances? For one if you watched the Senior Bowl Bowman scored a td on a nice catch that the refs totally blew the call on and took the TD away. Hawkins is 6'2 181 lbs according to espn. The most catches that kid had in college was 72 and the most yds he gained was 872 yds. The most td's in a season were 6. His total college receptions over 3 years is 136,for a grand toal of 1748 yds, and 13 td's. He is shown to run a 4.48 fourty. Bowman on the other hand is close to 6'4 and weighs in at 220 lbs. The most receptions in a year were 67. The most yds he had in a year were 1181. The most td's he scored in a year were 12. Bowmans total career receptions over 3 years were 145, for a total of 2516 yds, and 23 td's. That's only nine more receptions for over 700 more yds gained than Hawkins. By the way Bowman being a lot bigger also runs the fourty in 4.48. Avery is faster but a lot smaller than Bowman at 5'11 190 lbs. His stats are 210 catches over 4 years and 3289 yds, and 19 tds. Avery's most rec he had in a year were 91, most yds were 1456, and most td's were 7. Avery runs the fourty in 4.29. Caldwell is 6'0 tall 200 lbs. His career totals are as follows. He had 166 receptions over 4 years. He had 2175 yds over four years. He had 16 total career td's. The most he had in a single year are, 57 catches, 761 yds, and 7 td's. Caldwell runs the fourty in 4.45. I still like Bowman better than every one of those guys. Speed,size good hands and play making ability. So maybe he seemed like a bum to you in the senoir bowl but he is one of the better wr's in the draft.
    Just Fix It

keith m. klink Guest

THANK YOU RAMMISER !!! THAT SENIOR BOWL may have helped the rams out if they were to target BOWMAN . in early drafts he was late 1st rd . then early 2nd rd . now he seems to be mid to late 2nd rd . if he slips just a hair . RAMS with the 2nd pick in the 3rd rd . #66 A. BOWMAN . ... and there lay the piece of the WR puzzle that will be solidified back too the top of the league after this draft and next years when we take a WR at rd 1 . these two pieces will give the rams stability for the next 6-8 years with the team of RECEIVERS we have returning .