keith m. klink Guest

KLINK'S 3rd ram's picks

i'm not sure how far i would sway to grab a receiver this year, i really wanted one in the 2nd round, but i went with you guy's and the majority, and let it go til the 3rd. i won't go past 3rd's fot the fact, that the suplamental's place of picks starting in the 3rd. so this is what i came up with for myself. 1ST rd #13 - ADAM CARRIKER , DE/ DT . nebraska . 2ND rd #52 - JUSTIN HARRELL , DT. tennessee . 3RD rd# 82 - JASON HILL , WR . washington st. ..... i would love to do more , because i really think that my board is going in the right direction, as i see it. but the rams will do something totally differant, as seen last year. and i'm not sure what we get after the suplamental placings. so have at it and tell me how much of a crackhead i am.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Re: KLINK'S 3rd ram's picks

Well Keith if your a crackhead with this thinking then I'm right there with. Maybe we can be known as the Crack Bros, cuz I love your thinking on this one.

keith m. klink Guest

KLINK'S 7 rd. before sup. placings.

1ST rd ADAM CARRIKER - DE , 2ND rd JUSTIN HARRELL - DT , 3RD rd JASON HILL - WR , 4TH rd JUSTIN WARREN - ILB , 5TH rd STEPHAN NICKOLAS - OLB ( to play SS in NFL ) , 6TH rd ANDREW CARNAHAN - OT - 7TH rd Deshawn WYNN -RB , 7THs ANTONIO JOHNSON - DT , 7THs CHASE PITTMAN - DE . and i want to apologize again, because i don't know how to make them go in row's on my computer , sorry

keith m. klink Guest

Re: KLINK'S 3rd ram's picks

Why thanks BLUE , passing the pipe your way brother. aaaahhhh

chipperjones is offline Registered User

Re: KLINK'S 7 rd. before sup. placings.

I like Pittman.

P.S. hit the Enter key to do it.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

I don't think there's any way Harrell is there in the second round at this point. There are a couple other guys that I think could go before you have them as well. But solid work.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

keith m. klink Guest

thanks guy's , that makes me feel that i'm on the right track. i try to base my picks not only on who i want , but a rams need and the teams in front of us and their need as best as i can figure. but the one's that are a little perplexing are the 2nd and 3rd rounders , i think that it could be possible for HARRELL and HILL to be there at #52 and # 82 . but i'm sure after the placings, this will be worth as much as used toilet paper .