Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    rams_man13 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    10

    Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    Let's get interesting but somewhat realistic projections for Day 2.

    Mine:

    At 6 PM, the Rams announce two trades.

    1) Buffalo sends 41, 107 and Marshawn Lynch to the Rams for 33 and takes Clausen

    2) Rams send 65 and 107 to the Giants for 76 and Osi Umenyiora


  2. #2
    timsum1283's Avatar
    timsum1283 is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    22
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    i'd love that.

    Schefter is reporting via twitter: Filed to ESPN: Bills and Browns have contacted the Rams about trading for the No. 33 pick. Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy in play.

    I would think the Bills would be the most likely trade partners and at pick #41 Benn could be picked

  3. #3
    cfh128's Avatar
    cfh128 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    I was talking to my brother (a Bills fan) about the Bills contacting the Rams for a trade up. I am lousy with value so somebody clean this up if were getting robbed. But what about something like, we get the Bills 2nd and 3rd in exchange for our 2nd and Barron?

  4. #4
    Ramblin` Ram's Avatar
    Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nation of Rams
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,401
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cfh128 View Post
    I was talking to my brother (a Bills fan) about the Bills contacting the Rams for a trade up. I am lousy with value so somebody clean this up if were getting robbed. But what about something like, we get the Bills 2nd and 3rd in exchange for our 2nd and Barron?
    i believe a 2nd and 3rd off the Bills for our 2nd alone would be about right.

    if they want Barron they should throw in another pick..say a 4th..i know some decent players have gone for 5th rounders recently..but an OT has more of a premium on his head than most of those players positions..although Barron has his faults, he`s probably atleast on a par if not better than the 3 top LT prospects available ( Campbell,Brown & Saffold) at this point...with that 4th we could get a true RT in Kyle Calloway..whilst the Bills get what they need in a serviceable LT.

  5. #5
    cfh128's Avatar
    cfh128 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    i believe a 2nd and 3rd off the Bills for our 2nd alone would be about right.

    if they want Barron they should throw in another pick..say a 4th..i know some decent players have gone for 5th rounders recently..but an OT has more of a premium on his head than most of those players positions..although Barron has his faults, he`s probably atleast on a par if not better than the 3 top LT prospects available ( Campbell,Brown & Saffold) at this point...with that 4th we could get a true RT in Kyle Calloway..whilst the Bills get what they need in a serviceable LT.
    Good points. Like I said, I'm lousy with value and I have seen posts saying they would be happy to move Barron for a 4th so I just threw that out there.

    I just think a trade with Buffalo makes a lot of sense. We need a backup RB and they are trying to move Lynch. They need a LT and we are trying to move Barron. They want to move up, we probably want to move down and get more picks. I think all the pieces are in place for something to get worked out.

  6. #6
    TylerBishop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    I don't like Lynch but he could be productive here. I hear he's a problem.

  7. #7
    SLSG's Avatar
    SLSG is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    swap 2nds with Bills, send them Barron, they send us Lynch and they send us their 3rd.

    To summerize:

    Rams get:
    Bills 2nd
    Bills 3rd
    Lynch

    Bills get:
    Rams 2nd
    Barron

  8. #8
    Browns5 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    Quote Originally Posted by rams_man13 View Post
    Let's get interesting but somewhat realistic projections for Day 2.

    Mine:

    At 6 PM, the Rams announce two trades.

    1) Buffalo sends 41, 107 and Marshawn Lynch to the Rams for 33 and takes Clausen

    2) Rams send 65 and 107 to the Giants for 76 and Osi Umenyiora
    HAHA
    be realistic neither have any chance whatsoever of happening
    Last edited by HUbison; -04-23-2010 at 02:35 PM.

  9. #9
    bruce4life's Avatar
    bruce4life is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hemet/San Diego CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,760
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    Rams are not picking up marshawn Lynch. Sj39 would have a a tizy.

  10. #10
    Judaxi's Avatar
    Judaxi is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

    What would hurt about getting Lynch? He would be a perfect backup for Sjax, plus he could start if SJ goes down. I love the idea.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: -04-01-2009, 01:55 PM
  2. Interesting Old Article Re: Rams and Giants
    By AvengerRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -08-02-2008, 11:17 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: -12-24-2006, 09:24 AM
  4. interesting cap question
    By general counsel in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -02-26-2006, 12:30 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: -05-26-2005, 01:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •