throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bald_81 is offline Registered User

Re: Locker Staying in School

Don't get me wrong HU, I can't see this team competing next year either. But the point I was trying to make was that even if we get one or two more wins than we should (let's say we end up 3-13), we miss out on Locker despite going through another painful season. Now, could there be another great QB like Mallett or Luck there? Sure. But that's not a guarentee. With that said, I don't want to take a QB at the top of the second round because IMO none of them are worth it unless their name is Sam Bradford (he would have to get killed in interviews for this to happen). So, I understand your logic, but it will take a miracle for Suh not to at least help us win a couple more games in '10 and avoid us from taking Locker.

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: Locker Staying in School

Quote Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
    Don't get me wrong HU, I can't see this team competing next year either. But the point I was trying to make was that even if we get one or two more wins than we should (let's say we end up 3-13), we miss out on Locker despite going through another painful season. Now, could there be another great QB like Mallett or Luck there? Sure. But that's not a guarentee. With that said, I don't want to take a QB at the top of the second round because IMO none of them are worth it unless their name is Sam Bradford (he would have to get killed in interviews for this to happen). So, I understand your logic, but it will take a miracle for Suh not to at least help us win a couple more games in '10 and avoid us from taking Locker.

Good post, Baldy. So who is the QB named "Luck"? I can't recall hearing about him, where does he play?

OBTW who are you currently targeting for the Rams in the first 3 rounds?

My mock consists of:
    1.) N. Suh
    2.) S Weatherspoon
    3.) C. Black

WHAT SAY YE?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12