View Poll Results: Which WR would you most be interested, contract aside.

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vincent Jackson

20 27.78%
  • Sidney Rice

50 69.44%
  • Santonio Holmes

7 9.72%
  • Braylon Edwards

5 6.94%
  • Malcolm Floyd

8 11.11%
  • Steve Breaston

4 5.56%
  • Terrell Owens

5 6.94%
  • Steve Smith NYG

8 11.11%
  • James Jones

4 5.56%
  • I am not interested in any of these WR

1 1.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bruce4life is offline Registered User

Re: A look at 2011 Free Agency: A WR Rich Class

Michel Floyd has been a beast with the chargers the past 2 seasons his problem is he can't stay healthy

Dominating D is offline Registered User

Then why add him to the mix of our often injured WR?

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

I would go with Floyd. He has good hands and runs very good routes. He racks up yards but is held from TD's because rivers has two huge bodies to throw to in the red-zone. He has #1 potential and would be a rather cheap option. The only reason he is not mentioned more is because Rivers locks in on Gates and Jackson during the games.

Draftniksince1985 is offline Registered User

Vincent Jackson
    Sidney Rice
    Terrell Owens
    Mike Sims-Walker
    Steve Smith
    James Jones
    Malcolm Floyd
    In that order. I am high on TO because it seems he has put his diva ways behind him. I believe he could be a consistent go-to for Bradford and provide some much needed veteran leadership while we develop a long term #1.

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

they are good wr's, i voted Rice, but im a fan of VJ & Holmes. as far as our biggest need, i go with rice, while not as tall, his speed & hands & age make him the best fit for this organisation in the long run.

Rice
    Clayton
    Avery
    Alexander
    Amendolea
    -
    Also if we get a high drafted WR, i think we would have one of the best 1-6 wr groups in the league .. mostly young and up-n-comers.

Gilyard i think will be cut, and we will find room for 5'8" dude from the CFL ... whats his name?

Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User

My 1st choice would be Sidney Rice. Just because of age (24). 6'4". injury prone.
    Vincent Jaskson would be second, (28) years old. 6'5" off feild issues.
    Rams are in need of a deep threat.

d4w34p0n13 is offline Registered User

Well i gotta say the rams would really have a chance to be an a 11-5 with there record there only gonna get better they got the Bengals, cards, niners, seahawks, seahawks, niners, cards, browns, redskins, Dallas and the ravens thats 11 wins i like there now if you look on paper this schedule is insane steelers (gonna be in the superbowl) packers (gonna be in the superbowl) eagles were in the playoffs, ravens, seahawks, saints were all in the playoffs giants even could have been in the playoffs its insane ! But anyway the rams really need to get Sidney Rice and then in the draft get Julio Jones it would be great for Bradford that would just be amazing then we need Chad Greenway to be next to our Animal in Laurinaitis and then draft Mason Foster in the second round to accompany them then we need Asomugha ! I think Bradley Fletcher is going to be a great CB but he can't be the main guy also i wouldn't be suprised if they got Champ Bailey because of his connection with the NEW O COORDINATOR !!!!!!!!!!!! McDaniels so happy with that move i did not like pat at all. Now the rams should get Owen Daniels if they are gonna let fells go to me fells would be fine if we dont get daniels but we need someone with michael because he is an injury risk. Michael Bush i guy we should sign also to accompany Jackson and Kiwi and Cofield would be great everyone should watch as the rams shine this offseason and do the unthinkable recovering from a 1-15 season to 8-8 to 11-5 to a superbowl season

Oh sorry guys my top 3

1: Sidney Rice
    2: Santonio Holmes (CLUTCH nuff said)
    3: Steve Smith from NYG he was one of the best and got injured a steal if the rams get him

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Mar Ram View Post
    they are good wr's, i voted Rice, but im a fan of VJ & Holmes. as far as our biggest need, i go with rice, while not as tall, his speed & hands & age make him the best fit for this organisation in the long run.

Rice
    Clayton
    Avery
    Alexander
    Amendolea
    -
    Also if we get a high drafted WR, i think we would have one of the best 1-6 wr groups in the league .. mostly young and up-n-comers.

Gilyard i think will be cut, and we will find room for 5'8" dude from the CFL ... whats his name?
    I believe its Andrew Hawkins

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by d4w34p0n13 View Post
    Well i gotta say the rams would really have a chance to be an a 11-5 with there record there only gonna get better they got the Bengals, cards, niners, seahawks, seahawks, niners, cards, browns, redskins, Dallas and the ravens thats 11 wins i like there now if you look on paper this schedule is insane steelers (gonna be in the superbowl) packers (gonna be in the superbowl) eagles were in the playoffs, ravens, seahawks, saints were all in the playoffs giants even could have been in the playoffs its insane ! But anyway the rams really need to get Sidney Rice and then in the draft get Julio Jones it would be great for Bradford that would just be amazing then we need Chad Greenway to be next to our Animal in Laurinaitis and then draft Mason Foster in the second round to accompany them then we need Asomugha ! I think Bradley Fletcher is going to be a great CB but he can't be the main guy also i wouldn't be suprised if they got Champ Bailey because of his connection with the NEW O COORDINATOR !!!!!!!!!!!! McDaniels so happy with that move i did not like pat at all. Now the rams should get Owen Daniels if they are gonna let fells go to me fells would be fine if we dont get daniels but we need someone with michael because he is an injury risk. Michael Bush i guy we should sign also to accompany Jackson and Kiwi and Cofield would be great everyone should watch as the rams shine this offseason and do the unthinkable recovering from a 1-15 season to 8-8 to 11-5 to a superbowl season
    You're not serious right now are you? You basically named every high priced quality free agent. There would be absolutely no posibility we could get: Sidney Rice, Chad Greenway, Nnamdi Asomugha, Champ Bailey, Owen Daniels, Michael Bush, Mathias Kiwanuka, and Barry Cofield.

I think you have been playing a little too much of madden young man...

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Knowing the Rams frugal ways, I doubt V>J or Sidney Rice will be in St.Louis this year. I foresee a James Jones or a Sims-Walker kind of signing. We are not just one player away from being elite, so it would be wiser in my opinion to go this route anyway! I hope Stan the MAN proves me wrong, Id love V>J>?
    Last edited by GROUND DOG 39; -01-30-2011 at 03:15 PM.

jerseyramsfan is offline Registered User

Don't think this is such a rich class. The only number one (our biggest need) is Rice and I have questions about his hip. Wouldn't mind having Breaston but he's not the answer to our problem.

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    I would go with Floyd. He has good hands and runs very good routes. He racks up yards but is held from TD's because rivers has two huge bodies to throw to in the red-zone. He has #1 potential and would be a rather cheap option. The only reason he is not mentioned more is because Rivers locks in on Gates and Jackson during the games.
    I like Folyd too, not only is he 1/2 Samoan, not many Samoan WR's around, he's big and runs great routes and MIGHT be #1 material with the Rams. But can we afford to have potentially another #2 - #3 quality WR, we seem to be overflowing with potential good wrs.

But having said that, he MIGHT be awesome ...

might.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12