fearlessone is offline Registered User

LSU dethrones U of Miami and SEC leads the rest with 1st round draft picks and talent

Check this: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_...es-for-07.html

I hope we are considering SEC talent as they play a REAL SCHEDULE chock full of talent.

LSU destroyed notre shame and miami in its last two bowl games and we saw what happened to slowohio state by the Florida Gators.

The last time the pats won the sb they had 6 LSU players on their roster and word has it they are probably drafting a lb from ol' miss.

I say the best talent resides in the SEC and should be considered heavily for our picks.

FLO

Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

Re: LSU dethrones U of Miami and SEC leads the rest with 1st round draft picks and ta

Anderson, Willis, Landry.....Hopefully, one will be the Rams number one pick. I'm rooting for Anderson, he's an animal.

I watch every LSU game that comes on TV (I now reside in Denver) and I am in complete agreement with you about the SEC.

Does this make me a homer?????? probably.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Re: LSU dethrones U of Miami and SEC leads the rest with 1st round draft picks and ta

Quote Originally Posted by badmoforamfan View Post
    Anderson, Willis, Landry.....Hopefully, one will be the Rams number one pick. I'm rooting for Anderson, he's an animal.

I watch every LSU game that comes on TV (I now reside in Denver) and I am in complete agreement with you about the SEC.

Does this make me a homer?????? probably.

Yes it does!!!

Out of curiosity are you a petroleum landman too? If so, we need to talk!

I would love to see Landry crank up and tighten our D-fense a la ..shoot to much pot, Aeneas Williams!
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!