Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

March 13th, 9PM EST: Rescheduled Draft Chat w/ Scott Wright!

The ClanRam is proud to bring you another annual installment of its hour-long draft chat with Scott Wright, president and founder of NFL Draft Countdown!

Scott has been scouting players and evaluating the NFL Draft since 1993, and his website is largely considered the best free draft resource available on the internet. He invests countless hours each week evaluating game film, doing research and maintaining his site, and he historically has some of the most complete and precise mock drafts available, including a 1st place finish nationally in 2004.

On March 13th at 9pm EST, Scott will join the Clan in our chat room for an hour-long question & answer session. Rams fans will have the opportunity to ask Scott about numerous draft topics, including his rankings and views of this year's prospects, his projections for how the draft will go, what needs a specific team may have, whom he thinks are some of the best sleepers in this draft class, and many more issues!

Please keep in mind that if you've never been to our chat room before, you need to register your user name before you're able to log in. Your existing ClanRam user name will not carry over to the chat room automatically, so just keep that in mind and be sure to join us on March 13th, 9pm EST!!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: March 13th, 9PM EST: Rescheduled Draft Chat w/ Scott Wright!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Please keep in mind that if you've never been to our chat room before, you need to register your user name before you're able to log in. Your existing ClanRam user name will not carry over to the chat room automatically, so just keep that in mind and be sure to join us on March 13th, 9pm EST!!
    Don't wait until the last minute to register. A lot of people could not get into the chat room for the first scheduled Scott Wright chat because of registration problems. Get registered and then check to make sure you can enter the chat room. You can do it NOW! If you can't get in, you have time to get help.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I'm just reminding everyone to get in the chat ASAP. I would love to join you guys, but every time I click on the chatroom link, my browser decides to close - and I mean every open window. Doesn't matter what browser I use, pop-up blocker on or off, I can't get in there.
    Now, get in there and support the Clan!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

The time has come!! Start heading to the chat, people!

Remember, if you're having log in problems, make sure you've actually registered with the chat room. Your existing ClanRam name won't carry over!