Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: MARIO 1st MOCK DRAFT

I dunno, we'll see tomorrow. The Jets are supposedly higher on Leinart than they're letting on, so he's certainly a possibility there.

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I dunno, we'll see tomorrow. The Jets are supposedly higher on Leinart than they're letting on, so he's certainly a possibility there.
    Are the Jets high enough on him to opt not to trade up for Reggie Bush?

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq
    Reggie Bush will fall Barring a massive trade that involves both Niner Picks, or Green Bay gambling the future.
    What reason do the Saints have to get him? None. They have Deuce McAllister.
    Deuce has been hampered by injuries the last couple years. In 2004, he barely got above 1000 yards in 14 games and averaged 4.0 yard/carry. His yardage total ranked 16th in the league that year. Last year, he only got 335 yards in 5 games at 3.6 yards/carry. In the last 2 years, he has only had 6 runs for 20+ yards (compared to 16 in 2003 alone). He just hasn't looked as sharp as he once did, especially when the Saints use a formation that doesn't include a fullback to block for him. There's just no guarantee he'll get back to his 2002 and 2003 form. I don't think the Saints can assume he will be able to carry the load for them. I don't see them passing on Bush unless it involves a trade.

IsaacBruceFan80 is offline Registered User

Think about what Reggie Bush would bring to NEW ORLEANS......I didn't say the Saints....I said NEW ORLEANS. This area has been ravaged in the past year and the Saints are going to suffer from the effects of this for a long time. Reggie Bush could be a huge part of the road to recovery for this organization and this community as well. Fort that reason alone,I think they should draft Reggie.....We are talking Saints tho....and ownership there falls somewhere just ahead of Bill Bidwell and Mike Brown so.....WHO KNOWS!!!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

A reliable Packers fans on another board is reporting that local radio claims the Packers and Saints may have a deal in the works so that the Packers can move up and take Reggie Bush. But I'm hearing elsewhere that the Saints are now determined to take Bush themselves. So we'll see.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12