throwback week

rNemesis is offline Registered User

Matthew Stafford is looking real good

I was watching ESPN this morning and all day ( you know how they bring on reruns after the first main showing) and they were interviewing Terry Shea, our QB's coach ( he's still with us right?) He was saying how Matthew Stafford was the only QB he felt was the best and closest thing to NFL ready in terms of skill, arm ( boy he has one hell of an arm) decision making, and pocket presence. Not to mention toughness.

But nontheless, I feel like now is the time for us to beef up the rest of our defense and just go with Bulger. It sounds like I just dropped the topic cold on Stafford but I said that because I would feel terrible if he is available at number 2( which I doubt) and we dont take him.

WE NEED TO USE THAT PICK ON AN OT and get a LB in free agency like a Bart Scott.

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Re: Matthew Stafford is looking real good

Quote Originally Posted by rNemesis View Post
    I was watching ESPN this morning and all day ( you know how they bring on reruns after the first main showing) and they were interviewing Terry Shea, our QB's coach ( he's still with us right?) He was saying how Matthew Stafford was the only QB he felt was the best and closest thing to NFL ready in terms of skill, arm ( boy he has one hell of an arm) decision making, and pocket presence. Not to mention toughness.

But nontheless, I feel like now is the time for us to beef up the rest of our defense and just go with Bulger. It sounds like I just dropped the topic cold on Stafford but I said that because I would feel terrible if he is available at number 2( which I doubt) and we dont take him.

WE NEED TO USE THAT PICK ON AN OT and get a LB in free agency like a Bart Scott.
    I was watchin tha same show, this kid seems to be the real deal..

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Terry Shea, our QB's coach ( he's still with us right?)
    I'd have to look it up to make sure, but I believe that is the position Dick Curl now occupies. I don't think Shea is with us.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

djdeeznutz Guest

shouldn't this be in draft and free agency?????

and no we should get OL in FA and get Crabtree with the 2nd pick and a LB with the 35th pick