Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    What the Rams need is a shot in the arm, a boost that can change things around from the dissapointing last few seasons. The upcoming Draft, for starters, with the Rams holding the 2nd pick will no doubt allow them to select someone special.

    That someone is Arkansas RB Darin McFadden. Depending what Miami does with the #1 pick, if McFadden is still around at #2, the Rams MUST act.

    Folks! its all about Star Power in the NFL, something this ballclub has lacked since the glory days of GSOT lead by Superstars such as Marshall Faulk and Kurt Warner (Some of you's maybe too young to remember these great Rams legends.)

    McFadden could provide the spark that can make the Rams offense GO, much in the same manner that Minnesota's Rookie RB Adrian Peterson provided the Vikes last year.

    But McFadden comes with 'baggage' you say! Well, who doesn't?
    With a pick this high in the Draft, the Rams can ill afford to pass up on a player who is easily the best out of the college ranks.

    McFadden '08........I trust the Rams will do the smart thing come Draft Day!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,929
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    There's a word I'm searching for......

    NO.

  3. #3
    Aussie Dave's Avatar
    Aussie Dave is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    peterson had an offensive line last year.
    with a good OL this year (hopefully), sjax will be more than a spark.

  4. #4
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    I love you dude but you are a jackass if you really think he is the top player the rams team needs. For obvious reasons I need not to explain any further. God I hope you were kidding...


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  5. #5
    Dominating D's Avatar
    Dominating D is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dave View Post
    peterson had an offensive line last year.
    with a good OL this year (hopefully), sjax will be more than a spark.
    Warner and Faulk had to depend on the O-Line and they were fortunate to have a great LIne.......

    Have two power runners make little to no sense to me unless you plan on letting SJax go?

  6. #6
    TekeRam's Avatar
    TekeRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    I'd take it more seriously if you spelled "Darren" correctly.

  7. #7
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,612
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    There's a word I'm searching for......

    NO.
    But in the spirit of multiculturalism, I'll go with.......NON, NEIN, いいえ, HET, NUNCA, NOOIT, 从未, & pop-click-whistle-click-pop-pop.

    There, that should cover most of our constituency.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  8. #8
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    I'd take it more seriously if you spelled "Darren" correctly.
    Get used to spelling "RUN-DMC", SERIOUSLY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    keith m. klink Guest

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    SNAP ! PPFFFFTTT . YOU DISAPEAR. The RAMS will do the right thing , and that is not take this advise or this player . IN other words my friend. " WRONG "

  10. #10
    TekeRam's Avatar
    TekeRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Get used to spelling "RUN-DMC", SERIOUSLY!
    Actually, I think Run DMC is a rather clever and amusing nickname that I use regularly when I refer to him.

    We're still not taking him.

  11. #11
    ramsplaya16's Avatar
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    coral springs. Florida
    Age
    22
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    im willing to bet anything that i own that we will not draft mcfadden
    Built RAM tough

  12. #12
    Mooselini's Avatar
    Mooselini is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    im willing to bet anything that i own that we will not draft mcfadden
    You and I will be upset if your house isn't yours any more come next month.

    So will the Clan Ram. We pick McFadden, TX is going to lose his mind. Av is just going to lose his mind and continue to criticize Linehan.

    I think there is now ONE member on this board who thinks McFadden needs to be our pick.

  13. #13
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,020
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    What the Rams need is a shot in the arm, a boost that can change things around from the dissapointing last few seasons. The upcoming Draft, for starters, with the Rams holding the 2nd pick will no doubt allow them to select someone special.

    That someone is Arkansas RB Darin McFadden. Depending what Miami does with the #1 pick, if McFadden is still around at #2, the Rams MUST act.

    Folks! its all about Star Power in the NFL, something this ballclub has lacked since the glory days of GSOT lead by Superstars such as Marshall Faulk and Kurt Warner (Some of you's maybe too young to remember these great Rams legends.)

    McFadden could provide the spark that can make the Rams offense GO, much in the same manner that Minnesota's Rookie RB Adrian Peterson provided the Vikes last year.

    But McFadden comes with 'baggage' you say! Well, who doesn't?
    With a pick this high in the Draft, the Rams can ill afford to pass up on a player who is easily the best out of the college ranks.

    McFadden '08........I trust the Rams will do the smart thing come Draft Day!
    If McFadden can get us 8-12 sacks next year I'm all for it. I dont mean give up 8-10 sacks either. Come on man snap back to reality. The Vikings had two really good running backs last year did they win the Superbowl? The Cowboys had two really good running backs did they win the Superbowl? All drafting Mcfadden will do is set us back for the next few years. We need d-line 0-line and safety help not rb help. Jackson is an absolute beast and McFadden is an unknown commodity. What if Mcfadden sucks? We draft him number two and he turns out to be the next Blair Thomas then what? I would rather draft what we need a defensive end or and offensive tackle.
    Just Fix It

  14. #14
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,929
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    But in the spirit of multiculturalism, I'll go with.......NON, NEIN, いいえ, HET, NUNCA, NOOIT, 从未, & pop-click-whistle-click-pop-pop.

    There, that should cover most of our constituency.

    Right, right- But that's not to disrespect our Australian counterparts (Aussie Dave and myself) who would find "nah mate" easier to digest.

  15. #15
    smizzhfx's Avatar
    smizzhfx is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, nova scotia, Canada
    Posts
    722
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: McFadden '08 ~ 'It's in the Game!'

    I really don't buy into the hype surrounding what Peterson did for the Vikings anyways. The Peterson - McFadden comparisons aren't unfounded, but -

    NEWSFLASH -

    THE VIKINGS WERE ONLY 8-8 LAST YEAR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: -11-28-2007, 01:48 AM
  2. Jim Thomas Live Tuesday, November 27 (LONG)
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -11-27-2007, 07:57 PM
  3. Thomas Live
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -09-19-2007, 01:06 PM
  4. Highlights from the Gordo Post-Game Chat
    By Nick in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-09-2007, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •