Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    npow81 is offline Registered User

Re: For Me...Its Down to Three QBs

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    but your analysis that Brown wasn't able to win for WVU simply isn't very accurate. Ignoring the eight wins (nine if you count Marshall, but I don't) he helped the team accumulate as a first year starter this season, Brown helped WVU win against Syracuse and Rutgers in 2008 in relief of White. He also quarterbacked the 2006 team in their final regular season game of the year, a great overtime win against Rutgers.

That being said, I would agree that Pike or LeFevour are better options, and I would project them as going higher than Brown. But I do think Brown could be successful in this league if brought about appropriately because of the physical tools he already has.
    As for Brown, like I said you would know more than I with regards to WVU. He did an admirable job this year gathering nine wins. I was referring to the USF and Pitt losses when WVU was in the National Championship chase in '07 (sorry to bring that up), both of which he appeared in, and to my recollection did not play too well (which is understandable).

As for Pike and Lefeour agreed, enough said.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by npow81 View Post
    As for Brown, like I said you would know more than I with regards to WVU. He did an admirable job this year gathering nine wins. I was referring to the USF and Pitt losses when WVU was in the National Championship chase in '07 (sorry to bring that up), both of which he appeared in, and to my recollection did not play too well (which is understandable).

As for Pike and Lefeour agreed, enough said.
    South Florida has had WVU's number for a while now, and no one showed up for that Pittsburgh game. If I'm going to lay those losses on someone's door, it'd the coaching staff more than tha back-up QB. That Pitt loss was Rodriguez's last game at WVU, and there's rumblings that he basically had one foot out the door as it was.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

npow81 is offline Registered User

Probably true.
    Sorry, I can't really understand these "loss" things you speak of anyways, I'm a BSU fan, we don't lose....ha ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12