Thread: Mix it up Mock!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Mix it up Mock!

I'm going to have another attempt right before the combine at a different type of mock!
    Here we're going to trade our #2 to the Browns for #4, #22, and their 4th round pick #100.

1.4 Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU: I think Claiborne is the most safe prospect in the draft. I also think he is a better prospect than Patrick Peterson. He is an excellent already developed CB and I don't think he has any weaknesses.

1.22 Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama: A very solid LB prospect. Alabama produces many great pro players and I see Hightower continuing that trend. He played ILB in a 3-4 there but I think he can make a smooth transition to OLB.

2.34 Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers: Like I said in another thread, with some crisp learning and guidance Sanu can become a monster. He's big at 6'2 and can get deep. Great blocker too. I think Sanu is very underrated.

3.66 Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington: I think he slides a little and we snag him here to severely help the worst run defense in the NFL. Ta'amu is a monster and is exactly what we need in the middle of the line.

4.98 Ronnie Hillman, RB, San Diego State: Marshall Faulk went to SD State too! But all kidding aside I think Hillman can be a monster with us. He can possibly be the steal of this draft.

4.100 Ladarius Green, TE, Lousiana-Lafayette: I think we need a complementary TE to Kendricks because our's cant catch or are injury prone. Green is an exciting prospect and can be the next Antonio Gates if coached properly!

6.162 Antoine McClain, OG, Clemson: Hopefully Fisher can continue his great work with developing late round offensive line talent. McClain is massive at 330 and can be great across from Dahl.

7.194 Blair Walsh, K, Georgia: This makes Josh Brown expendable. Hes terribly inconsistent and does not deserve to be paid the $3 million that he is. Walsh will take his spot and save a nice cap hit.

If we had a draft as such I'd heavily pursue guys like Ben Grubbs (OG-Ravens), Demetrius Bell (OT-Bills) and one of the big WR's (Dwayne Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Stevie Johnson). If money is needed because of the cap casualties the addition of Claiborne CAN not will make Bartell expendable. I'd very much prefer to keep him but I think we need an FA vet WR across from the young weapon in Sanu (Sam needs weapons badly!). The offensive line must also be upgraded.

San Diego Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Mix it up Mock!

Hillman is a beast!!!